OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
For the third time in less than two months Kat was once again exiting the hospital wing. She was still dressed in all of her quidditch attire and though her neck was still a little sore for the most part the injury she'd gotten from being knocked off her broom by a bludger was gone. The more she thought about it the more fuming mad she got. Kat made a vow that she'd have one of her beaters take out that smug son of bi--gun the next chance they got. Hell she'd take him out herself if she had to.

After the game was over and Sumner calmed down and let go of his teammates, his sanity came back to him. And his guilt. While he was celebrating, his girlfriend was holed up in the hospital wing. When he'd seen that bludger hit her and knock her off her broom, his stomach had bottomed out and it was all he could do not to go with her. But his team had needed him, she'd been alright enough to walk on her own steam.

Now his worry gave way to full blown fear and he booked it to the castle, robes flying behind him. Taking the stairs two at a time he skid to a stop outside the hospital wing, panting, face sweaty, the neck of his robes stuck to his chest from sweat. He saw her standing there and stopped, unsure of her reception.

Still breathing heavy, he walked forward, his eyes sorrowful, his jaw clenched. "Are you okay?"

Kat's notrils flared slightly, but she figured she'd have more fun playing with him for a little bit so instead she walked up to him with a grin on her face. "I'm fine. No harm done. It's just a game afterall...right?" With that being said she pulled him into her and planted a kiss right on his lips. She'd play this out a little bit longer before giving him what she felt he deserved.

Relief spread through him. He kissed her back, gently putting his arms around her. Pulling back until he could press a soft kiss to her forehead he murmured, "You know it was an accident right? I didn't mean to knock you off your broom."

Of course she knew it was an accident, but he has still in fact knocked her flat on her back and that in her book constituted the need for payback. Kat stood on tipped toes, pressing soft kisses to Sumner's neck saying, "Oh of course sweets. I totally understand." She wrapped her arms tightly around him, locking her hands at the base of his spine and looking at him with a mischievous gleam in her eyes with a big grin on her face as she said, "It's okay."

Sumner chuckled nervously, "Re-really?" His voice cracked as she kissed his neck. Wait, they won the game AND his girlfriend forgave him? Better yet, forgave him and was being really affectionate about it. He laughed in much the same way when she pulled them closer. Hurriedly he moved his hips back. "Uh, yeah. That's great. Just great."

Kat took his face in her hands gently and kissed him once again, this time a bit harder and with more enthusiasm. Just when she had him right where she wanted him she moved her hands down to his shoulders and at the same time her knee jerked up quickly, connecting with his groin. As she moved back to look at the expression on his face she said in a sickly sweet tone as she batted her lashes, "Just don't let it happen again."

Sumner returned her kiss enthusiastically. He really did love this girl. She was amazing. She was beautiful. She was magical! He yelped and then swore ferociously, cupping himself as he slowly fell to his knees. She, he thought bitterly through the naseous pain, was a harpy.

"Duly noted," he gritted out, plotting his revenge on the blue eyed she-devil.

"Are you sure you got the message? Because I can surely find a way to punctuate that if you didn't get it the first time," she said leaning down and kissing his temple lightly. Kat crinkled her nose up in a 'cute' fashion and said sweetly, "Well I hate to kiss and run, but I've got a previous engagement. Love you!" She waggled her fingers in a wave of sorts and turned to leave with a smirk on her face.

Sumner watched her go through watery, baleful eyes. A bludger hadn't been enough. That girl needed a lesson of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back