I see a red door and I want to paint it Yellow?

Elizabeth Chatwin

Improper Use of Magic l Wandering l Writer
OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elly liked the delivering of roses last year so she had signed up again. She had no clue who this girl was that she was supposed to give the rose to, so she had asked for whom it was meant. Apparently it was a Gryffindor so Elly was stalking the seventh floor to find her. When she spotted a girl that fitted her distriction Elly walked up to her. ''Hey are you Jocelynn Moors?'' Elly paused ''I might have a rose for you if you are''

Jocelynn was heading into the common room to deliver a flower herself when an older girl stopped her. "Yeah I'm Jocelynn! And really, you do?" She asked surprised unsure of who else would sent her a rose on Valentine's Day.

Elly looked at Jocelynn, she was definitely younger than she was. But it wasn't by years she was probably a first year. ''Yeah, it even has a card'' Elly gave the girl her rose and smiled. ''Hope you like it'' She didn't get any roses herself this year, so delivering them was her fun this year.
Rose Card said:
Dear Jocelynn,

Bumping into you on the corridors was the best accident.
Why?
I made a friend in you.
Too bad we are not sharing dorm rooms.
That means to say we got to spend more time together outside.

Love,
Alexis

Jocelynn smiled and thanked the older girl as she took the yellow flower. She had gotten more than she had sent and was surprised to see the rose was from Alexis. They had a few classes together but she hadn't had the time to spend with Alexis very much. She kept close with her roommates and then Liam and Nixon most of the time. She hoped to changed that in the future and spend more time with Alexis. "It is nice, I do like it!" Jocelynn said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back