I never Had a Friend Before.....

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette tugged on the Knit Sweater that she was wearing and ploped down at the end of pier that she had only discovered a bit ago while she was wandering around. She wasn't supposed to wander off, but once again she decided to ignore Alphonse and head out once again. If it was one thing she disliked, it was being all cooped up on a nice day, especially in an empty house with a grouchy man who only read books that talked about death and overcoming it. With a small sigh Nicolette rested her hands out behind her and placed her weight on them. A small smile plastered it's way onto her face as she stared at the setting sun.

"This place is awesome!" Nicolette giggled to herself and dipped he toes in the water for a minute before she decided that it was too cold and pulled them out.

Being two months pregnant, Nataliia barely showed at all. Just a tiny little baby bump. She still failed to see the point in maternity clothing until next month. She twirled her hair as she walked in her tennis shoes. Nataliia felt great! She hadn't thrown up in a few days, and though she had to rush to the bathroom to relieve herself every so often, she still thought that she was making progress. Pregnancy suited her and made her sweeter, happier, and somehow had a motherly glow to her. Even if she did not act like an adult. Her wavy blonde hair glowed in the slight breeze as she worshiped the weather. The sun setting, everything was just magnificent! Nataliia was about to giggle to herself, but someone else did. She stopped in her tracks, and glanced at the person behind the giggle. Nataliia inquired politely, "What are you laughing about?"

Nicolette turned her head around when someone asked her why she giggled. It was a woman's voice so Nicolette knew it couldn't have been some she had met before, seeing as she's only met men so far. With a large smile on her face she brought up a hand and waved the girl over. "Whats there NOT to giggle about. I'm in a good mood!" When Nicolette was in a good mood she found everything enjoyable, she also found everything funny for some reason.

"I'm Nicolette!" She said to the girl happily.

Nataliia absently felt her baby bump. She hoped for a little girl. It would be so much fun to dress up a baby girl in so many cute dresses! Nataliia laughed and introduced herself, "I'm Nataliia." Nataliia spun her engagement upon her finger absently. It was entertaining to play with, and she wasn't used to planning her wedding. Her wedding dress would be specially made to hide whatever pregnancy signs she might have by then. The last thing she wanted her father to know was that she was pregnant. Nataliia beamed, "I'm in a good mood too! I'm actually planning my wedding." She held up her hand containing the ring. "But it is rare to find me in a bad mood."

Reaching out and grabbing the girls are softly, Nicolette stood up and gazeed at the ring deeply before she smiled and let the girls hand go. She had never really thought of marriage much especially since she had never been in love before and doubted she ever would be. But seeing how happy this woman looked it almost made Nicolette long for happiness like that. "You have a very pretty name. Oh and congrats about the wedding, are you excited? Nicolette asked, a big smile never leaving her face as she did so, she also noticed the girl rubbing her tummy occasionally, but decided to keep quiet for a bit before she said anything.

Nataliia laughed gently, and placed her hands upon her hips relaxingly. "Thank you!" Nataliia said, "And so do you!" Nicolette...future daughter name maybe? No... I still love the name Joanna. Nataliia moved her head a bit to push her blonde hair out of her face, her stormy eyes twinkling with glee. She nodded, "Of course! I am planning the guest list, and well, I am inviting everyone that my dad and my brothers' know. All my friends are in France, so they couldn't make it." However, the invitations she sent out were to Death Eaters, and she had no idea. She assumed her husband-to-be would invite the people he knew. Or rather, just family because of Asparuh. "I have no idea what color theme we should have."

"I'd totally come, except I've only known you like four minute's. I don't think i know your dad or brother's either" Nicolette blinked for a moment before she snapped out of it and beamed at the girl again. She wasn't invited to the wedding nor was it hers, but she was already excited as ever just hearing about it. You should totally have a silver and purple themed wedding!" Nicolette bounced up and down for a minute from just the thought before she remembered that she wasn't invited.

Nataliia beamed, "You totally should! I'm allowing everyone that I know to come, and well, now I know you, right?" Nataliia wondered, Why did I not meet this girl earlier? She seems like she could be a great friend! Nataliia gently curled her wavy blonde hair in her fingers, and she never let up on her sweet smile. Nataliia rolled her eyes playfully, "I doubt you would like them. Total seriousness. Puh-lease, they need to get out and have more fun." Nataliia shrugged and giggled behind her slender hand. Nataliia thought for a moment, and she laughed, "I totally love your sense of style! You must come to my house sometime and help out with the designs! I'm sure Joseph will love you. He is my boy-er...fiance. See how new it is!"

"Oooh then I'd love to come to the wedding! And helping with designs sounds like so much fun!" Nicolette clapped her hands together happily. This place was proving to be way more exciting in a few weeks than Russia had been her whole life. Already she met new people, made a friend, and had a wedding to go to. It was like every girls dream for things to seem perfect like they currently were, the only thing missing was the family she had always dreamed of since she had been a little girl. Having parents, siblings, friends, and possibly a husband someday was all Nicolette really wanted in life and until she got that she would never stop searching. Seeing people happy like Nataliia always gaver her hope that there was still a chance for her too.

With a small giggle Nicolette pushed some of her thin hair out of her face. "I already met one total stiffy around here, he wasn't that bad....he coud smile a little more though." Nicolette shrugged her shoulders before she laughed again. It was almost hard to believe that someone as bubbly as Nataliia could hav anyone in her family that wasn't like her.

Nataliia beamed. She already saw a great friend in Nicolette. Like fate or something. It reminded her of crashing into Joseph's house. Just a year later, and they were getting married. It was so odd how life turned out. Reason why she loved life so much! Nothing bad ever happened to Nataliia, and now, all her dreams were coming true! "You must have great sense in style. You have to be a fashion designer or something!" Nataliia laughed, but was ignorant of the fact that she was referring to her half-brother. "Any stiffy has to lighten up and just enjoy life. I wouldn't mind teaching him a thing or two!" Nataliia released a soft chuckle and she smiled until she was practically glowing.

Nicolette shook her head softly, "I wish I could design that well, I just like to mix and match!" She could honestly say she was surprised that someone liked her style, Nicolette never really had many female influences in her life so it was good to know that she had taught herself well, she was giddy with the fact that she have found herself her first best friend that wasn't either imaginary or pertaining to the cute little animals she always brought home.

"Although he's all stiff and whatnot, I'm sure he had a heart somewhere in there!" Nicolette believed that everyone had at least some good in them, wheather they chose to show it or not was completely up to them though, Nicolette also believed that everyone had something or someone close to their heart, even the Death Eaters. "You know.....I've never had a friend before, it sounds like a lot of fun." Nicolette pondered with a small smile and she stared at Nataliia.

Nataliia grinned, "It is really easy. I design, and sometimes I model with Part-Veelas for my clothing." Nataliia thought for a moment, and she shrugged, "Maybe. He'll learn to use it sooner or later." Nataliia did not know much of the situation, thus her short words and small smile. Nataliia's features fell into a frown and she inquired, "You haven't ever had a friend? I would be honored to be one, actually." Nataliia smiled once more, a true and genuine smile. It was sweet and one full of trust and honesty.

Nicolette almost screamed with enjoyment. "Noooo, I was pretty lonely as a child. But I've met so many people here so it's hard to be lonely anymore." Nicolette beamed with the largest grin to date, she had made a friend and within minute's too. All that had been happening to her seemed so unreal, never in her younger years would she have imagined herself making so many friends or even be as accepted as she was,

"I've always wanted a family too.....I never knew mine." Nicolette muttered as she smiled faded slightly. Most of her life she had been wondering who they were and why they left her.

Nataliia thought over her childhood. Raised as a muggle for the longest time. Then suddenly finding out about magic and her pure-blood ancestry. Then going to school and becoming popular instantly. She never endured anything bad in her life, and could not relate to Nicolette in any way. "As long as you aren't lonely now." Nataliia laughed softly, but it wasn't as real as before. Just a natural response. "Aw, how sad. I never knew my real mother, but I can't really relate to not ever knowing a family."

"I'm sorry about your mother. But not so lonely anymore, what I really want now is to either find or start a family of my own." Nicolette shrugged her shoulders, she was sure Nataliia would understand what she meant when she thought it was the time during her life when she should think about settling down some. "Then again, I don't think any man would ever be handle me." Nicolette giggled and brought a hand up to rub the back of her head lightly. It somewhat surprised Nicolette how easy this girl was to talk to.

Giggling softly she stopped rubbing her head and looked at Nataliia slyly. "Sooo....how did you and this husband of yours meet?" Nicolette was always a sap for love and romance story's, especially when they were true,...it made her heart swell with happiness.

"It's okay. I had a mother, when I was adopted. Muggle, but loving no less." Nataliia had exited their lives forever many years ago so they could live without magic and raise that muggle toddler on their own. It was a better life for them. And she accidentally ran into her real family here though her full intentions of moving to New Zealand were just to go to the beaches. "Oh, I thought that too! But apparently, there is one out there for everyone! Trust me, opposites attract." Nataliia's love had no magical blood, was brave around those vehicles and Nataliia was terrified of them. He didn't have much style and she did.

Nataliia blushed and she laughed, "Oh! How we met. Oh, it was an accident! My first ever floo powder trip, and I missed said my words and popped right into his house. Just a new months later, we met on my birthday which is the same as his! And then, he flooed to my house by accident and we have been together ever since."

"Muggles? I've never seen a muggle before..." Nicolette snorted and brought a hand up softly to rub the back of her neck. Her adoptive father made complete sure that she was completely cut off from the muggle world, in fact they lived in the middle of nowhere to ensure that she wouldn't go off looking for them. Her father alwast insisted that most muggles were idiotic and not worth the trouble that they bring. Then again Nicolette never really cared about blood status in the first place, especially now that she was out in the world she'd rather meet people of all blood status then just ones like her.

A small giggle escaped her lips lightly as Nataliia told her about her meeting. "That so cute! I'm sure you guys will be so happy together." Nicolette muttered knowingly. "Hehe opposite's attract? I've never heard of that before?" She mused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back