I need YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe LeBlanc

OOC First Name
Mimi
Well hi!

I have a new character here, and her name is Chloe LeBlanc. She's fifteen years old and is going to be attending Beauxbatons. As a person she's very bubbly and energetic. She's never one to get bored easily, and loves to meet new people! Though, if you get on her bad side, she can be a total and utter mean girl. She's fluent in French and English and lives in Normandy.

NOW. Here's where you guys come in!

What I'm looking for are some friends, a rival, and even a boyfriend.

Friends - Really, all she needs in a friend is a nice personality and some things in common.

Rival - Just someone to compete with, not necessarily dislike.

Boyfriend - As long as she's treated nicely, it doesn't matter what his personality is. He just needs to treat her right.

So if you're interested, just get in touch with me on here or send a PM!

i have Nathalie Blanchard here, she attends beauxbatons as well. And well, she's a really unpredictable girl, but she's really nice.. If you want to know more about her, you can see it at her character development.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back