I need everything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Smith

OOC First Name
Domino :)
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"/ Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Phoenix Smith​
<i>
</i>
<i></i>
<i></i>

Hi Guys!

I need practically everything for Phoenix here:

Final: I need a final for Phoenix. She is only 15 at the moment and she is ery picky about who she dates but I'm a softie and not overly fussy. She'll need someone with a cute pb.

Boyfriends: She'll need a few flings, just no one emo or goth!!

Best Friend: I'll need about 2 best friends, preferably one boy and one girl...maybe the final for the boy best friend? I dunno.

Normal friends: Girls and boys, anyone really.

Enemies: a few but they don't have to be overly mean.

Arch Nemesis: This person has to be horrid to Phoenix.

So just post!

~Dom x​
<i>
</i>

Hey Domino :hug:

For a friend, i can offer a girl...

Amelia Johnson

6th year Beauxbatons. 16 and a half-veela.
She is flirty, funny and friendly.... but she prefers to be independent and is still finding her feet at the moment around other people. Especially girls.
She could be a friend or even a best friend if you wanted ;)

Let me know what you think :D

Kate
:)

Best friend would be good bit I've asked for Phoenix to be in Durmstrang so it might be hard.

Also DJ replied as Nick and Jaedan ;)

A think friends would be good, Phoenix is too young for him. She's 15 an he's 23 but he could go with my other charrie Zafrina Lockhart

Thats fine Domino. I think they could write... they could have known each other for a long time perhaps, having met when they were little. And then on a break, they could meet up again and get back as friends????

Could you start it please???

Thanks,

Kate
:)

Antonio&Zafrina:
Yeah thats fine, but I don't have time to start one....Plus I have to post ad Nick and Jaedan Feanor!

Amelia&Phoenix:
Perfect! Yeah thats fine, but I don't have time to start one....Plus I have to post ad Nick and Jaedan Feanor! ...you guys broke me down :(

Um ok..... well i will try to start it, but don't expect anything amazing, my muse is rubbish today :tut:

what do you mean about breaking you down???

Zaffie would be good. She's 22.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back