Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerelda Lazuli

OOC First Name
Jasmine ;-)
Wand
13", Ivy and essence of dragon scale
Hi.

Esmerelda is a Death Eater, and soon some friends and I will start a plot that lands her in Azkaban. Eventually, we'll need an Auror to arrest her.

The plot is scandelous and confusing and if you're interested I'll explain it, but the main thing is it ends with Esmerelda killing someone. I want her to have a trial, and spend a few years in Azkaban, but not the rest of her life. I don't know the wizarding law stuff very well, so am unsure what the best way to get this to happen is. :r

If you're interested and have an Auror, please PM me. Note: this plot will probably take quite a long time to come to fruition, so if you're buse at the moment but still interested it's fine. If you're impatient, it's not.

Please help me be evil to my character! ;)

An auror character, Boudicca Durand, has asked to be involved in this plot, so the topic is now closed.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back