I miss my 'couz ..

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hyacin was patiently waiting for her cousin at the lounge. Since they entered hogwarts, they haven't had the time to meet. It's already the second sem and with the help of some friends they were able to communicate and agreed to spend some quality time. Hyacin was worried about her cousin, they haven't seen each other for a long time and wondered if she had changed or influenced by her fellow gryffindor,she really hopes not.

Unlike Hyacin, Schuyler's parents are open about her education in Hogwarts. She don't know if she spent her christmas with them and she felt a sudden jealousy toward her cousin. She spent her christmas in Hogwarts. Because she knew that her Granny was quite busy in the ministry and she don't want to be anyone's burden. She sighed, at least I'm happy, she thought. Schuyler is the only person that she could rely on besides her Granny, so she really prayed that nothing would change between them.

She didn't notice the time and jumped when she heard Schuyler's voice not far from her. She smiled her angelic smile and ran to hug her. She can't hold the emotions and let the tears fall down. She tightened her embrace knowing that Schuyler couldn't breath,but she didn't loosen her embrace. "Schuyler! Schuyler! .. " was all Hyacin said. She can't say anything for now. She looked at Schuyler, "I'm sorry," she said wiping her tears. Hyacin was so distressed lately because of her mother, why didn't she thought of Schuyler? It may be easier for her to adjust with Schuyler around. "How are you ? We're busy studying and we haven't had a time to see each other. How come I didn't see you around? Nor in the great hall? did you attend the yule ball? " She asked rapidly without breathing, she looked at Schuyler for answers but she caught herself looking at Schuyler's eyes finding any signs that she changed.

Schuyler was reading her favorite novel "blue bloods" when she suddenly felt sleepy. She as at her dorm for the whole day. She closed her book and sat on her bed. She was thinking of her family. She missed wthem terribly. What are they doing right now? She fought the urge of sleeping. She suddenly remembered that she got a message from her cousin yesterday that they'll meet at the student lounge. She got up and went down to the student lounge. While on her way, she stumbled. How stupid I am, she thought. Perhaps, someone is thinking of me. She smiled in her thought that someone might missing and thinking her too. She looked around the students and she felt relieved knowing that they might not noticed what had happened to her. She entered the student lounge and saw that the other students were busy prattling with their friends. She looked for her cousin, Hyacin. When she found her, she called her too loud that the other students eyed on her.
" Hyacin! Hyacin! " Hyacin hugged her so tight that she couldn't breathe well. Tears were smoldering in her eyes when she saw her cousin crying. But then Hyacin asked her questions.
" Sorry couz. I'm always stuck with my studies. Sorry if I don't have much time in seeing you. " She had a brief pause and sighed, " I didn't attend the yuleball nor I went home. I'm just here spending my vacation." Schuyler didn't notice that her tears fell down on her cheecks. "Miss you so much couz". She hugged Hyacin and she didn't mind if the students were looking at them.

Hyacin stared at Schuy for a couple of seconds. She was very stupid after all,forgetting that she have a cousin to cry on when she was a damsel in distress. She really regretted the fact that she wasn't able to remember her cousin. "Hey.Hey. Let's stop this, drama." she laughed. Hyacin wiped her tears and looked at Schuy. "How come I didn't saw you around the school?" Hyacin asked, "Oh well ! you're isolating your self again,didn't you? you were staying at your dorm this whole sem!" Hyacin said sarcastically. She knew her cousin very well. She knew that Schuyler was unsociable,after all. She don't know if that's a relief or something to think of but either way, she was happy that nothing had change. "Did you receive letters from your parents?" Hyacin asked a little jealous on her cousin. She haven't had any letters from home. She knew that her Granny was busy in the ministry so, she didn't mind.

Schuyler wiped her tears and looked directly into her cousin's eyes.
" None. I haven't had a chance to write them a letter since the day I left them. Actually, I really missed them but I have to sacrifice, you know?."
She wandered her eyes in the room. She felt a sudden hunger.
" Uhmm, couz. How are you anyway? What have you been doing all this time? "

Hyacin don't know if the idea of Schuyler having no contact with her parents is a relief or something to be bothered.She sat on a nearby couch and gestured to let Schuyler know that she should sit beside Hyacin. " me? I don't know. I was distressed last sem but decided to drop it and have a life." Hyacin said. She didn't know if she needed to share her problem with her couz but decided not to since it was already a part of her past that she didn't want to open again.

Schuyler creased her forehead. She felt that her cousin had a problem. She sighed.
" Any probem you want to share with me? "
Schuyler held her cousin's right hand. She knew that her cousin won't like to open up her problem and she would understood that.
She was patiently waiting her cousin's answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back