Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Sergei made banners in war from rock and turnip! No need for decadent Western graphics program! WHERE IS MY VODKA?

For that lot to make any sense you have to imagine me reading it in a comical faux-russian accent :r
The Roolz

1) I don't get online very often (once/twice weekly) so I WILL take a while to get to your request. Sorry x_x
2) I know it's a common one, but if you want a blend, please make sure the images at least have SIMILAR BACKGROUNDS. I'm not asking for the exact same (though it's preferable) but please, similar at least.
3) If you hate what I've done/want little things changed, PLEASE let me know! I'm a huge fan of constructive criticism, and chances are I'll hand you seven different versions of what you want anyway, so feel free to ask for more!
4) DO NOT ASK ME TO FIND YOU IMAGES. As I said, I get online twice a week at best and that's generally for a maximum of two hours. I don't have time to find your pictures, not to mention that I don't know what kind of feel/look you want for your character.
5) For the love of god, be as detailed as you can in your request! I want PILES of detail! Feel free to include bits about your character's personality, background, interests, ect. I am a detail addict.
6) Please make sure your images are of a decent size! If they aren't big enough, there's not a lot I can do with them, and I might end up using different (though I'll try to find similar ones) images just to make it look good. By big, I mean 500px plus is a good size, 1000 plus is EXCELLENT. The bigger they are, the better they blend.

I can do
Eye colour changing
Minor edits (adding/removing scars, tattoos, piercings, ect)
Transplanting images on different backgrounds

I can't do
Hair colour changing
Gifs
Linked banners

All examples are in chronological order

NOTE; these are all 2+ years old. I couldn't do transparency at the time (Have since upgraded to a less terrible graphics program) and was frankly a bit of a noob all round.

Gabriel_Blume.png

Sephora_FinetteSig.png

Maria_MadisonSig3.png

Emilie_AutumnSig1.png

Pearl_Firn1.png

Kyle_AlcottSig2a.png

Elizabeth_HarelSig2.png

Maria_MadisonSigH1.png

Mercy_LeeSig1.png

Kit_and_Kyle1.png

Ricky_MadisonSig2.png

Maria_MadisonSig5.png