Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Camelia Kyle was mortified when she went into the Great Hall to find that Braxton was walking out, and did not allow her to talk to him. Natia was there, and stood rather smugly, and told her that he knew. He knew everything. Her heart was beating too quickly, and she found her fears realized. She wanted a clean break up, that her heart was not in it. She wanted to leave Octavian out of it, to lessen the blow, but it did not seem possible. Camelia took off her heels and ran after him. She managed to get up the stairs and her speed managed to catch up with her boyfriend. She shouted, “Braxton, wait! Just stop! Please!” Camelia skid to a stop, a little out of breath. Her hair was a bit messed up, and the bottom of her dress was a trip hazard.

Things with Camelia hadn't exactly been flying on all cylinders during the dance but when she told him she needed to help her sister he believed her. So when Natia showed up and told him what Camelia was really doing and who with, he felt stupid and angry. Braxton made his way out of the hall and brushed past Camelia who seemed to be returning alone. He ignored her attempts to get his attention until she was in front of him and he no longer could. "There's nothing left to say, your actions speak for themself, this is over,"

Camelia had to get this out, but it wouldn't hurt her, or him, any less. She knew what she did was wrong. "Look, I know what I did was terrible, and I'm not trying to save myself in this, but you deserve to know why. The arranged marriage was called off. My uncle is highly against those things, but anyway, I thought that I didn't feel anything for him but I did. I was going to tell you before my sister did. It was unexpected, and I am sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness but... I am truly sorry." Whether or not he would listen, it was up to him, but she explained her case. And she wasn't going to try to get him to stay with her. Not when her heart belonged to another. It wasn't right or fair. All she originally wanted from Octavian was civility, but then things sort of happened, almost like a line of fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back