Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Rainbows & Heart
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Lauryn stood for a good few minutes at the entrance hall. She was nervous to even think about where to run or where to hide. Only her stomach started to growl and at that moment the Hufflepuff thought of the kitchen. Lauryn made her way down to the lower level of the castle, she was careful not to trip on her heels. Although, she eventually took it off once she got down to the last bit of the staircase. She kept looking behind her, making sure no one was following her nor someone saw what happened.

Arriving at the entrance of the kitchen, Lauryn tickled the pear and the painting opened to a busy kitchen. House elves baking and transporting the demands of biscuits, cakes and drinks up above. But there was a corner available to start up a sandwich. The young Woodlock lazily went to grab all her ingredients before returning to her spot. She didn't felt anything from the kiss, so what then? That was it? She thought while making the sandwich her stomach was anticipating.

Braxton had been having a lot of fun at the Yule ball as he did whenever he spent time with Camelia but he knew when he saw Lauryn bolting out of the Great hall he knew he couldn't leave his niece be. He kissed Camelia on the cheeked and went after the Hufflepuff but when he reached the entrance hall there was no sign of the younger Woodlock. On a hunch Braxton decided to head down to the kitchens, knowing his cousin had a bit of an appetite. Braxton made his way down the corridor and tickled the pear to enter the kitchen and as expected he found his niece inside. "Hey there," Braxton said to the girl who currently had his back to him. "You bolted out of there pretty quickly, did something happen?"

She was trying to forget about her demise on the dance floor by eating a huge chunk of her sandwich. What if she hadn't done it? What if she kept her hunches to herself? There was more 'What if' on her mind than 'Why's'. Even when the kitchen was busy, her brain had simply flew out of her head. Lauryn sneak another big bite from her sandwich absentmindedly when a voice greeted her from behind. Startled, thinking a Professor had caught her, Lauryn was fast to turn around. Lettuce and a piece of cold cut still hanging from her mouth.

It was embarrassing enough that she kissed her friend and now, she has to face someone with food dangling from her mouth. Relief washes her entire body, it was only her uncle Braxton. Lauryn frowned, she made sure no one had followed her but then again it was her uncle. The Hufflepuff finished the food in her mouth before speaking. "Hey, I .. umm. I did because .. did you saw what happened?" Lauryn wasn't sure if Braxton saw it or not because telling him that she just kissed a girl might freak him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back