I have a small problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Stark

Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hello everyone :woot: anyway, down to business I have a few small problems...
First one is my Second year has been at Hogwarts for two whole years and she is still very anti-social! :o Yes it is terrible so I was hoping some of you great people will help shove her out of her shell of loner :D
Anyway about Tama.

Tamalia is quite a sarcastic girl, when annoyed or with very close friends she will be very loud and funny and try her best to make them laugh. Tamalia is energetic and plays the piano, she is not a girly girl but does like to look presentable. Tamalia can be competetive and sneaky but once you have her comfortable and talking she is very warm and understanding. But be cruel to her of her family and she will never forget you, Tamalia holds very very long grudges. She also has a scare on her shoulder which she keeps covered so it is not seen because it can put people on edge. Tamalia is very proud and does not like being told that she is wrong, espeacially when she knows she is right ;)
She plays the piano and is in Gryffindor but does not discriminate against any house, gender or age. :) she just needs friends and maybe enemies? :)

My second is a slightly smaller problem. My beauxbatons 6th year is very lonely, this is partly my fault :shy: anyway I am planning to use her more because of resent events that have happened between her brothers and herself :r
Her name is Tess Kaster (sister to Tamalia) anyway she attends beauxbatons, is fashion consious and is very smart, Tess can be mean if you do wrong by her, is a perfectionist with the things around her and herself but would never try to change someone, loves talking and is slightly controlling of her personal possetions.
Tess needs friends, enemies maybe a romantic interest? she is 16 after all :r

How about it can anyone help me out?
~Tenile

Well I have Nadia Mckay, and Alana Torelli.

Nadia and Tamalia could meet up again if you wish. And Alana is kind of an antisocialite aswell so she could be friends with Tess??

Sure sure, I'll start it as soon as I can and then pm Tama the link :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back