Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
normal_Q.jpg

This is Leslie West, she is mean, smart, and a dictator. This 5th year Slytherin never changed even though she has a new adopted mother, still cold and bitter with the other students. Leslie is in to fashion and gossip that's why she adore the magazines that are all around the castle talking about other people.

So, if your character likes the attitude Leslie has, please reply here. She can also have some enemies and love interest, her broke up was years ago and had move on with life. We can also plot something if you may but PM me for that. Thank you for your time :)

I have one and a half offers for you.
firstly the one offer. Myuna Kickett. she is 15 (I think) and in perth australia. she is a bit of a rebel. she isn't into fashion or gossip but she is meant to have a pretty hard attitude to those she doesn't like. so maybe enemies.
the half offer. is an account i share with Anna hence why it is a half offer. and we will have to discuss with her. Leigh West. Leigh is an unknown twin of jaden so an unknown half sister of leslie. maybe they could run into each other when brightstone is open. but like I said if anything happens then we would need to discuss with her.
also I have not used either of these accounts much so any RP's may be a little amateurish as i still don't know their heads that well yet.

Reading the first sentence I was like "What? half only" lol but continue to read and understand it. For Myuna, we can work it out, Leslie is in that kind of stuff, so, yeah, approved. And as for Leigh, we should probably discuss it with Anna, so, I won't get confused and all. Its a shared account and maybe I don't know who am I rping with and changes the plot. But all in all, I'm okay with it.

Okay, seeing as myuna is home schooled. it will have to be over a holiday or bright-stone weekend so just let me know when you can post somewhere and i don't mind who starts. (I am assuming it will be in one of the new zealand destinations, but it could be australia if Leslie is likely to be there)

I will post like Sunday for Leslie and Myuna and send you the link for it or I might just post it here, either way.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back