I go Hunting for Witches... FOUND ONE!

Douglas Hurst

Dougie was struggling to find his way around the mighty castle, he could do with a tour guide, or at the very least, a map. He walked down a seemingly never ending corridor until he found another person, the first other human being he had seen in a concerning amount of time. “Oi you!” Doug approached her, “Do you know how to get back to the dungeons from here?” If he at least found the central hub of staircases again then he might find his way back to the common room.

Faxen Lowart was joyfully skipping through the hallway at Hogwarts. She was trying to get herself acquainted with the way her new home was layed out. She didn't like to sit still so this gave her something to do. It would be easier if she knew where things were. So far, she was doing a good job. Faxen heard a rude voice behind her as she turned around. The brunette frowned at a boy she had noticed in her classes. He was the same year as her but different house. "Are you talking to me?" Faxen asked, not liking his brisk way of speaking.

Dougie looked over his shoulder just to check that they hadn’t been joined by a third person without his knowledge, nope it was just them here. He looked back at the girl. “What do you think?” He replied, “Who else could I be talking to around here?” The portraits perhaps, well no, don’t be silly.

He took a closer look at the girl, he recognized her from the sorting so must be in his year, she probably doesn’t know her way around either. “So, you didn’t actually answer my question!”

Faxen looked at the boy, immediately disliking his tone and contempt. She put her hands on her hips and her brown eyes stared increadiously at him. "Are you always this rude to strangers or is this an exception?" she demanded, saying the first thing that came to her mind. "So what? I don't have to answer your questions if you don't know how to ask them with proper decency." she said, annoyed at this boy.

“Well that depends on who I’m talking to!” Dougie replied sharply, he wasn’t in the best of moods which was because of a combination of being lost and bumping into the most unhelpful person in the entire school. It was just his luck! “I don’t see any problem with how I asked, you’re just an annoying and stupid girl.” He said, folding his arms and looking at the girl. It was doubtful that he was going to get any help with directions now, she probably would have sent him off in the wrong direction anyway. Girls were stupid like that.

Faxen glared at the boy. She rolled her eyes at him. "My name is Faxen, Faxen Lowart." she told him. As he continued on, her eyes flashed with anger. She was not stupid or annoying! "How dare you! You speak rudely to me and then call me stupid." she hissed back at him. "I would think your mother raised you better than that." she retorted. "Or maybe she was too stupid to raise you at all. After all, she's a girl." Faxen said spitefully.

Strange, Dougie never remembered asking for the girls name and frankly didn't care much. He shrugged, "Good for you" He replied, suspecting that she was expecting him to introduce himself too. Well, he wouldn’t advice her to hold her breath, or maybe she should HA.

Nope he wasn't telling her his name.

Wow, this Faxton kid really could get angry quickly, Dougie could feel her getting more and more frustrated. "Alright, calm down, calm down. Don’t get your wand in a knot." He put his hands out in a defensive manner. It was simply as a precaution. “And my mother brought me up perfectly well thank you!”

Faxen glared at the boy as he didn't state his name. She was rightly annoyed. "As if." she retorted hotly. She crossed her arms. "Though I am not rude like you. The dungeons are back down those stairs." she said pointing him in the right way. "Excuse me." Faxen said before turning and heading back up the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back