I don't bite......or do I?

Pixie Carlot-Smith

Pixie sat on Takarokaro Park bench, wither Fyre slying on her lap. "Should I go home Fyre? But if I do, they'll blame Jake. Maybe just another week." she said while stroking the German Shepherd's ears. Fyre wimpered with pleasure as Pixie tickled her tickle spot. She stood up and decided to make her way back to her Aunt's house, where, to be honest, she perferred to stay. Even though Aunty Jo and Aunty Holly weren't her real and true family, they treated her all the same. They were Carly's sisters. Her adoptive mum's family.

She gave Fyre a biscuit before picking up all her journals, all 4 of them and walking, until someone ran into her and knocked her to the floor.

Dyfan was walking in the Park while on break from school. He had come back to visit his sister but she was out when he arrived so he decided to go look for her. He started in the village but soon found himself at the Park which he hadn't been to for a long long. Stepping around a few little kids playing he watched them as he continued to walk. Without realizing it he ran right smack into a person. Looking down to the ground he noticed it was a girl. "Oh I'm sorry here," he said holding out his hand to her.

Pixie accepted his hand and pulled herself up. "Thanks, oh and thats alright." she smiled at him. Well thats different.she thought. Normally people push me over and blame me. she noticed Fyre was growling. "Fyre, sh! Sorry about her. I'm Pixie. Don't laugh."she held her hand out to the boy. He seemed to of lost the train of thought. "Um.."she started.

Dyfan nodded to the girl he was reminded of how his sister used to be, clumsy and slightly goofy in the funny way. "I should pay more attention so I don't run into beautiful girls like yourself. Although it might not be a bad plan," he said with a wink to the girl. He wasn't actually interested in dating though he was looking around for the right girl but no one seemed to come around very often. "I'm Dyfan, don't laugh," he said introducing himself back to the girl. Many people got a quick out of his name being it was a take off of Dylan but unique, much like himself. He looked down at the dog with a smile. "It's alright, dogs don't usually like me I'm more of a bird person," he told her his Australian accent coming out loud and clear now that he was adjusted from running into the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back