I can do it!

Demelza Rogers

Demelza walked into the trophy room and looked around in awe. She hadn't been in this room before but she liked it, a lot. She looked at all the different trophies and imagined her name on one of those soon. That would teach her mum, it would show her that she was better than just modelling. It would make her mum think twice about not sending her to Hogwarts. Yes, she was determined to do something great here, something to prove to her mum that she was brilliant.

Indigo passed the trophie room, he thought at least, as that's what the plague on the door said. He noticed someone one in there and decided to investigate. Wandering in quietly he realized he might make her jump. "Hey" he said trying to keep his voice as friendly as possible. He wondered if he didn't want him here.

Demelza let out a little squeak when she heard some say 'hey', she thought that the room was empty. She turned round and saw a boy about her age standing behind her. She smiled and him and replied "Hey, I'm Demelza. What brings you here?" Demelza asked the boy, the typical reason would probably be exploring or something.

Indigo smiled back, "Nice to meet you Demelza. Im Indigo. What house are you in?" he asked, wondering if he'd seen her around before. "Oh and i just saw you from outside. Came in to make friends i guess" he said with an apoligetic expression.

"Nice to meet you Indigo and im in Hufflepuff" Demelza smiled pointing at the crest on her uniform "what house are you in?" she asked. "Oh cool, Im glad for the company" Demelza said smiling at the boy, she was up for making friends too. Especially boy friends they were easier to get on with than girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back