I am a Pureblood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
I've decided I need to bring Jessica out and give her some sort of a life, so here is the plan.

A FEW DETAILS ABOUT JESSICA'S HISTORY/PERSONALITY:
Although Jessica is a mixed blood, she was raised her whole life thinking she was a pureblood (check the history section of Jessica's bio or ask me for more information). In 2018 when she found out she wasn't a pureblood, she began to rebel.
However, she still possesses blood type supremacy ideals and prefers purebloods as the kinds of people to associate with.
But with her being a mixed blood and all, would they want her company? Well, if they didn't know the truth then sure they would and Jessica would definitely be willing to lie about who she is in order to fit in with these people.
PLOT:
So what I have in mind is this. Jessica meets pureblood boy. Jessica wants pureblood boy. She has to lie about her blood to get pureblood boy (this will be easy, given that her last name is Mercer, which means she can pretend she is still part of a pureblood family). They have a steady relationship for a while, UNTIL someone else comes along and discovers the truth about Jessica. This person would then tell pureblood boy that Jess is a liar and Jessica would have to explain herself. This lesson in her life will hopefully deflate her big head a bit and make her realise that she has to settle for who she is and not be someone she isn't.
My apologies if that was really hard to understand.
WANTED:
1. Pureblood boy to date Jessica, aged 13 - 15, possibly willing to accept a 12 or 16 year old (depending on the circumstances). Must be prejudice against blood type.
2. Boy or girl to find the truth, any age (depending on the situation) as long as they are attending Hogwarts New Zealand. They can be:
a) A friend of the pureblood boy, some one wanting to look out for him because they care about him.
b) A family member of the pureblood boy. They might have the same ideals and not want Jessica tainting the bloodline.
c) A friend of Jessica's. Someone that Jessica might have abused as a friend and now wants revenge on her.
d) An enemy of Jessica's. Someone that Jessica has generally been a b!tch to and now they've had enough.
e) Someone that either has a crush on Jessica or the pureblood boy and wants them to break up so they can have them.
f) I'm open to all other suggestions.
There are heaps of ways that they could find out the information about Jessica. For example, they know Taylor (Jessica's sister) and are aware that she is mixed blood, so they realise that something doesn't quite fit there, etc.
NOTE:
I know this sounds really organised and that I want every detail exact, but I don't. I'm open to any other suggestions and if you have any questions, please ask. This is an outline with details included to encourage more options. So if your character fits into any of these categories (if only vaguely), please let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back