profilego.jpg

</COLOR>
GENERAL INFORMATION​
<i>
</i>

FULL NAME:
Hylas Argus Kervis

MEANING:
Hylas - A Greek hero, one of the argonauts. He was kidnapped by the nymphs.
Argus - A Greek name meaning 'vigilant guardian'.
Kervis - The origin of the name is dating somewhere between 1194–1184 BC.

WHY:
Already given the name of his grandfather to one of his older siblings, his father Acastus decided to give him names from greek mythology heroes that would give to Hylas their qualities. Hylas, from the argonaut hero Hylas, abducted by the nymphs, for his power and handsomeness. Argus from the builder of Argos for his dexterity and wisdom.

D.O.B.:
July 12th 2015

PROFESSION:
Hogwarts Student

FATHER:
Acastus Kervis. He works as an auror in Ministry of Magic. He comes from a pure-blood family, originated from Greece. The family's history is traced back in 1194 B.C. forming a pact with other magical family's for unity, creating a coven. The coven still exists to present and is known as the Myrmidons Coven. The Kervis family is one of the 23 families included in the pact of the coven and has its own emblem. Kervis family is used to have male offsprings and Acastus is the eldest of his brothers. He has two younger brothers and many cousins as his father Nestor was the younger of seven siblings.
Acastus has a close relationship with Hylas. They spend time together flying or playing Quidditch and they are both fans of Mythology.

MOTHER:
Melite Kervis Levendis. She runs her own business at home, combining the parenting of her 4 children. Her business deals with products made from herbs. Her family is also member of the Myrmidons Coven. She knew Acastus from when they were children as their families have strong bonds. After their marriage she took her husbands surname. Hylas and Iliana, Hylas' younger sister, are her little babies and she's overprotective.

SIBLING(S):
Hylas has 3 siblings. Nestor Kervis: Hyla's older brother. He's 20 years old and he's a winged horse breeder.
Cercyon Kervis:He's 18. After his graduation he started travelling to meet different magical cultures.
Iliana Kervis: Hyla's younger sister of age of 9. She receives home education for now.

OTHER RELATIVES

Grandfather: Nestor Kervis, a powerful wizard, he breeds creatures in his stables. From father's side.

Grandmother: Iliana Komianos, likes spoiling her grandchildren, used to be a herbology teacher. From father's side

Grandfather: Nicolas Leventis, from mother's side . Used to be an obliviator but now he's the one that forgets.

Grandmother: Evanthia Sideris, from mother's side. Famous wand-maker in Greece where she resides with her husband.

Uncles: Siblings of Hyla's father: Filoktitis Kervis: The next older after Hyla's father. He has 4 children.
Cadmus Kervis: The younger at age 20 he was born when his Acastus was having his first son Nestor, Hylas older brother. He's an adventurer, always thirsty for more knowledge.

FAMILY'S HISTORY:To come.

KERVIS FAMILY EMBLEM:

94302s.jpg
<FONT font="Times New Roman">

PET(S):
His fish owl named Dryope.

BLOOD STATUS:
He's mixed blood. His mother's family has been mixed with muggles.

HOMETOWN:
The Kervis family resides in Karaka bays in Wellington, New Zealand.

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Hogwarts New Zealand

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Straight.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Too young to care

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT:
None yet

PAST RELATIONSHIPS:
None yet

FLINGS:
None yet

FRIENDS:
To Come

APPEARANCE​
<i>
</i>

HAIR COLOUR:
Jet black like his father.

EYE COLOUR:
Emerald. All in his family have blue, grayish or green eyes. He has the same eye color with his grandfather Nestor.

HEIGHT:
Tall for his age. He's probably going to become even taller.

SCARS:
A scar on the back of his left arm caused by his brother Cercyon while they were playing with a Xiphos, a double-edged, single-hand sword, a family artifact.

BODY TYPE:
Athletic and toned.

WHICH HAND?:
He's lefty.

LANGUAGES:
English, Greek and ancient Greek.

PERSONAL STYLE:
Casual style. T-shirts combined with shirts, jeans and snickers.

ALLERGIC TO:
He's not allergic to anything. The taste and smell of cinnamon however makes him feel sick.

PERSONALITY​
<i>
</i>

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
Optimistic, polite, loyal, friendly, adventurous, hard-working, proud, brave, ambitious, laid-back, moody, stubborn, idealist.

CHARACTER LIKES:
Both magical and muggle sports but he has a special place for Quidditch in his heart. Writing, reading mythology, the sea, swimming, defensive magic, riding, archery,fencing, making friends, traveling, magical creatures, enchanting muggles' objects.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
Serpents, show offs, bullies, dark arts, people bragging for their inferiority, pressure, judged by someone who doesn't know him, liars, back-stabbers, drama-queens, clowns, dementors.

GOOD HABITS:
He's a person that sets goals. He has the good habit of finishing things that he has started and a determindation to match. He's a good listener, polite and honest. Tidy and clean. Respects elders.

BAD HABITS:
Insisting on his opinion, even though he might know that he's wrong. Biting his lips unconsciously. Not be able to really lie even if he has to do that for a good reason. Hurting the feelings of closed to him people, without being his intention.

FAVOURITE FOOD:
Zucchini flowers stuffed with rice, cheese and herbs.

LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD:
Anything that has the intense taste of cinnamon.

FAVOURITE COLOUR:
Red for passion.

LEAST FAVOURITE COLOUR:
Brown.

ZODIAC SIGN:
Cancer

HOROSCOPE:
Leo

PLANET:
The Moon.

ELEMENT:
Water

BIRTH STONES:
Onyx and Ruby

LOOK UP TO:
Foremost to his father and grandfather from his father's side. His older brothers and he really likes his uncle Cadmus, the younger brother of his father.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS:
Believes in himself, his family. In friendship and love. He strongly believes that each individual is a small god. His family honors the Greek pantheon but not as gods. More as people that taught so many things to both wizards and muggles.

<COLOR color="#5a70b3">MAGICAL WORLD​
<i>
</i>

WAND: Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather

WAND DESCRIPTION:

BOGGART:
Family members tortured to death.

PATRONUS:
It would be a kestrel. His brothers and father has also patronuses from the eagle's or hawk's family.

PATRONUS MEMORY:
Kervis family annual dinner. Everyone attends, parents, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and distant relatives. A huge loaded table full of his mother's outstanding dishes. Happy faces, great atmosphere.

ANIMAGUS: Borean-clouded leopard.

AMORTENTIA:
Melted chocolate and orange blossoms.

EDUCATION​
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="firebrick">SCHOOL:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, New Zealand

HOUSE:
Proud Gryffindorian.

CURRENT YEAR:
1st Year.

YEAR OF GRADUATION:
Not Yet

POSITIONS ACHIEVED:
None yet

GRADES ACHIEVED:
FIRST YEAR:

SECOND YEAR:

THIRD YEAR:

FOURTH YEAR:

FIFTH YEAR:

SIXTH YEAR:

SEVENTH YEAR:

OWLs & NEWTs:
None yet

BEST CLASS:
Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST CLASS:
None yet

GOALS:
Get the highest grades possible in defense against the dark arts. Become a part of Gryffindor's Quidditch team and a Captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back