Hunting for a certain 'Zombie Comrad'

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
Shilo was back at Hogwarts with her boyfriend Mark, so nothing really could be better than that. Mark was a charmer, Shilo fell over heels. Now she can't catch her breath, not knowing what to do whenever she seems him? No let me start that over again. Shilo confused about Mark even if she did said she LOVED him but can you really blame the chick? First boyfriend well real boyfriend always end up being that way. So like stated before confused maybe a little weird out however Shilo just ignore it for a couple weeks.

Weeks gone by and now its time to look for Lexi. Shilo is dressed in ragged clothing her face half dead to resemble a zombie? Yes that's right a zombie! Shilo scared already a bunch of first years when she happens to see Lexi going into the Slytherin common room. "Lexi...Lexi...Lexi" Shilo mour her name. "I've come to eat your brain. Lexi..Lexi...Lexi.." Shilo continues to moan till she gets closer and Bam! She trample her friend down to the ground. "Your so done for!" Shilo says this while trying to pick her eyes balls out, "Mmm, pupils" Shilo says this playing around. No she will not pop her best friends eyes out. Its against the Zombie friend codes, hope Lexi knows it!

Lexi was on her way back at the common room because dinner just happened to be over and her mom gave her a glare before she stood up on her chair at the great hall. It pisses her off because she was just like classes and common room or classes, eat and common room, it drives her crazy now. Her heels tap at she walked at the not-so-crowded dungeons going at the Slytherin common room when she heard someone calling her, that's odd, I know I'm the only one here she thought. Lexi stopped on her track as she heard it again like six times now, she frowned angrily and when she was going to turn to see who it was. It already got her and made her fall at the hard and cold ground of the dungeons, at first she was struggling to get out but noticed the voice. Lexi stopped struggling as she crossed her arms, "Stop it Sara." Lexi announce, her voice as cold as ever. She already saw Sara at the feast like a week now but they don't get to talk that much as she was always at the common room, sulking. She then looked at Sara's clothes, "Eww, did you change your fashion designer?" Lexi commented at the ragged clothing of her friend.

Oh nos! Lexi has done the unthinkable! Shilo head butts in the forehead, with enough force to cause her to be a zombie slave! Syke! Just kidding, no Shilo stands up to help Lexi off the ground. "Its Shilo now so get it right chick" Shilo snap her black painted finger tip nails all up on Lexi grill. "And its the latest Zombie fashion, you should get hip to it" Shilo flare her ragged skirt to side and laughed mischievously. "So what's up Lexi-Bex? Miss me and Willow?" though Willow not at hogwarts anymore. She wishes she would but its not happening with Penelope acting all motherly.

As Sara stood up and help her, she smacked Sara's shoulder. "Ehh? Change name? What the hecks happening to you people?" Lexi asked as she brushed the dirt on her blue dress, it was expensive enough for her to be angry but this is her friend and well ... she wouldn't care at all. Lexi looked once more at Sara's or Shilo's clothes, she made a face by seeing that hideous skirt, "Okay, that is not a clothed." She said and raised her eyebrow, her friend has no scene of fashion now that she's back from Durmstrang, what did Durmstrang do to her? Lexi asked her mind but shrugged it off. "What's up with me? ..." Lexi trailed off crossing her arms again, "I'm grounded and ... nothing change exactly . What about you? seems like you've change a lot for the past one year." She said and sigh as she thought of her mother.

"Not completely Lexi..." Shilo made a face back. "Come walk with me" she dragged Lexi by the arm down a sullen corridor. It was dark and creepy down here. Shilo was glad at least in Hufflepuff house she never had to worry about the dungeons. But than again this is where the zombie sleep right? Shilo look over at Lexi, she should be zombiefied definitely! "Drummy...was boring" Shilo shrugged. "You know to many creeps over there" the torch light up as they enter a spacious room filled with mirrors all around and a few statute knights. "Have you met my cousin yet Lexi?" Shilo went up to one of the statute knights and grabbed its armor. She started to play with it, but it being charmed, the knight took back its shield. How rude! Shilo turn back to Lexi, "His name Jake? The really talk dork" she laughed a little, placing her hair to the side of her ear.

When she heard Shilo to walk with her, Lexi just walked fast for not to get caught by Professor Styx, her mom made Professor Styx her eyes and it creeps her out. They just keep on going when they walked inside of a room filled with mirrors on it, Shilo messed with the armors while she sat in the cold ground. "Your cousin? Do you have a cousin here?" Lexi was confused, she didn't know she has a cousin here except for Maddiie Hollawarth that graduate a long time ago and that was it. "Jake ... Hmmm, I think I heard that name around our common room but I never paid attention to any of that." She told her while busying herself at looking at her nails. Lexi never paid any attention to anyone but herself and her friends only, and this guy, she doesn't even know him, so, why bother to know him?

"Yup, Jake he's very tall. He's about 6,0 I'm surprise you haven't met him yet" Shilo shrugged than sat next to Lexi. "He's cool when you get to know. You know and stuff, he's not strict like my other cousin Jon. He's a seventh year transfer...." Shilo started to tune into a song inside her head. "But yeah, he's okay when you get to know the man" Shilo twirl her ankle a little. "So what's up with you? How's life here? Your mom still a beeyotch?" Shilo chuckle. She didn't like Lexi mom, especially after that time she saw Lexi for her birfday. "Hey what's up with your mom and my dad? Something must've been going on between them? Willow thinks your dad stuff your mom" Shilo laughed more at her words. "I don't know maybe?" just picturing could be true or something. Maybe they stuff each other years ago and the girls weren't aware of it. "What you think Lex?"

Lexi looked at Shilo and gave her a look that says 'do i even care?' look. "I don't care. I'm sorry." She said to her while Lexi wrote something on the dusty ground but the words are slightly not visible to read. "Speaking of my mom ... she's a pain in the butt." She told Shilo and her eyes glare, how she hates her mom for some reason it was just a detention last year but when she found out about that thing Jasmin went crazy and ground her forever. Shilo then mentioned about Jasmin and Shilo's dad, Lexi shrugged, "Maybe they went to the same school? or maybe somewhere ... I don't know too." Lexi doesn't care anyway, she will just care if they have a fling or something disgusting they did at the past. That's when she will be so mad she will trash her office with everything.

"Lexi your such a beeyotch, why are you acting like you don't care? What's up with you? I mean your acting way different. More like snoby" Shilo poked the side of Lexi temple. "What's got you this way? I mean I came back cause of you. Just in case you didn't know.." Shilo shrugged giving Lexi a nonchalant look. "I mean I care but hey if your gonna act spoiled and what not that's you" again she shrugged. Shilo didn't push it to far, she just asked and hopes Lexi would say something. But if Lexi wasn't the mushy type, Shilo get it. Shilo wasn't the mushy type either, she knows how parents can be. However, Shilo wasn't gonna act like this forever, once she 17 she will definitely forget about her parents and eventually change her name.

She pursed her lips, of course she doesn't care its just a transfer and Shilo's cousin. "Its just your cousin and besides I don't know him. So, why bother?" Lexi exclaimed, standing up at the ground and turned to Shilo. "Wait ... You came back because of me? But my mom was the one who threw you out of the school, you should be mad at me for it." She was very confuse now, how can Shilo waste her time with her and she's always like that she didn't even change a bit ever since. "And hey, I'm not spoiled. Well, a bit though but not all the way." Lexi said and sigh, she just wanted to be ungrounded and be free. "I saw Mark Stone, I think you two have a problem or something? can I help you with it?" She asked as she went back to Shilo's side and sat again.

"Come on let's get out of here, its smells funky" Shilo stood up before Lexi sat back down. They trace the walk way back from where they wander off too and ended up near a set of stair cases. "Me and Mark? No where fine...at least I think were okay" Shilo shrugged as if she didn't care for Mark that much. He was her first boyfriend but Shilo was beginning to think nothing last forever, Mark was a cool guy but maybe Shilo had other plans? "And yeah....just cause your mom got me kicked out doesn't me I can't be your friend. I hate your mom but your my besties" Shilo shrugged walking besides Lexi.

Lexi almost fell to the ground once Shilo made her stand from the ground, she glared secretly at her friend and stood up, taking the dirt from her dress. They walked out of the glassy room and into the hall way of the dungeons again, some students walked by as they did. "That's why I don't trust relationships, first your in love and second your not." Lexi told Shilo and shrugged, everyone on this school has relationships but that last thing you knew is that girls are crying. And the conversation went into her mom, Lexi sigh heavily, "Lucky, she forget what you did to me and doesn't get mad whenever she sees you." They walked slowly at the hall way, Lexi smiles to the people who greeted her but not really say something, some people in her house is just one unbreakable plastics.

Shilo watched as a few first years smiled at Lexi, she came to close to witnessing a younger boy even wink at Lexi. Shilo rolled her eyes she was receiving the same sort of attention. "I don't believe in love..." she started to say, in a low but serious voice. "My parents.." she put her hands up to quote them when she said "Parents.." she continued, "My parents weren't even married when they had me" she made a face as they corner the corridors. "More like my parents had me and I'm the bastard child" she laughed at this. Shilo never cared about being the bastard child, it just sounded funny when she said this. "Least I'm the last of my father breeds, Willow another bastard too" they still had no clue about Leonardo. Her mother never mention, the boy.

"I believe in love but ..." Lexi trailed off and sigh, but she wanted to be in love so badly but on her state of personality? it won't happen. " ... You don't know what will happen next when your on it." She was avoiding it because of what happen to her parents but its their life and not her's, life could change for her. Lexi laughed at Shilo's comment about herself and Willow a bastard child, she will not be a bastard child for her mom as she's the only one who was left for her. They keep walking at the hall way and Lexi has no clue where are they going.

"Well everyone different and no ones the same" Shilo said, their steps leading up towards the first floor corridors. "I dunno if I believe in that sort of love at first sight, plus when you fall in love you have to get married. Like my cousin she got married after hogwarts" Shilo really didn't know what she was going with this, she just blew the topic completely. "So your going to the Halloween feast? I'm might go as a Zombie killer" Shilo grin with a wicked smirk. "Been wanting to do something hazardous for Halloween, maybe torture a few first years" Shilo drifted into the corridor humming.

Hearing Esme's story is a bit disgusting though, she doesn't want to get married that early and will not have children until she turns 25. The topic them change into the Halloween feast, Lexi doesn't actually go to one of the feast even the Yuleball one. "Well, good luck with that. I don't go to any feast since my first year here." She said lazily, honestly, the feast is just some students kissing in the dark or something with their boyfriend. And then fighting which will lead into detention, she doesn't want any of that when into party's. "But I will go with the torture first years thingy." Lexi giggled and shook her head slightly.

Shilo turn quickly on her heel to face Lexi. "You have to come it will be boring without you! Besides being a zombie without my friend will be a waste of make-up and sets ups-" Shilo frown walking besides Lexi. "It will be next year when were done with school and your gonna bail now on me? Never! I want to have before I'm shifted off to another country" Shilo said pleading, clinging onto Lexi arm. "I would think you would have fun anyways" she said more in her Hispanic accent, the accent she dreaded the most. Ever since she found about Rafael being Hispanic and not Portugal, she didn't much like her Spanish heritage. Esme would lie and tell everyone she not Hispanic, maybe start telling them she was Portuguese or Mori, she can get away with that? Can she? Maybe, maybe Indian, that sounded just right in her mind. "If not we can go egging? Its fun, maybe spoiled a few eggs and start nailing random people in brightsone village, I wouldn't mind that" Shilo shrugged smiling.

Lexi ignore Esme and continue to walk with crossed arms but hearing she will be shifted to another country was out of the line. She stopped abruptly and turned to face Esme with cold face, "Did I hear right? ... Your going to another country?" Lexi really hate this stuffs and Esme clinging onto her makes her irritable. Would she go? or not? because its her choice and she doesn't want to let down another best friend, she already did this to Ally by not supporting her into Quidditch. Lexi sigh in despair, "Okay, I will go and will not be a zombie at the feast. I will pick my costume and egging sounds nice, we really are best friends." She felt the friendship upon Esme rather than Ally, Ally was kind of friend that always talks about shopping and no other than but Esme is kind a cool and laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back