Humming

Blake Hunter

Wand
Indonesian Palm Wood Wand with essence of phoenix ash 9 3/4 inch"
Blake walked along through the corridor seeing as how he had nothing better to do at the moment. He didn't know where any of his friends where, so he was walking by himself. As he turned a corner he absentmindedly started to hum a song. Actually, it wasn't a real song. It was one that he was making up as he went along. It was kind of a mixture of various songs that he knew and liked. He didn't hum very often, but when he was walking he would every now and then.

(hope u dont mind me joining)

Napolde rounded the corner, and found someone she didn't know. "Hi" she said, thinking it might be a good idea to make a few friends. Napolde thought she recognised one of the songs he was humming, but then it changed, so she just smiled. "Nice"

((Not at all.))

Blake's humming started to grow more quiet, then cease altogether when he met another person coming around a corner. He gave her a smile and said, "Hi, I'm Blake. And you are?"

(posting as napolde)

Napolde smiled, "Nice to meet you Blake, I'm Napolde. Napolde Amandil. What house are you in?" she said, wondering if she was disturbing him, but to be honest, why would it matter if she was?

"Nice to meet you as well Napolde. I'm in Gryffindor. You?" Blake was also wondering what year the girl was in, but he decided that one question at a time was enough to suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back