Humming at the tune of ....

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
A great day for walking in the park, Elouise was humming a tune that she compost for her siblings for them to sleep while walking in the vast area of the Brightstone park. The weather is fine and the wind blew gently to her face, Elousie spotted a bench undr a tree. She decided to have a little relaxation at the bench, Elouise sat at the bench and looked up to where the clouds are forming animal prints. Elouise smiled and stayed her head looking up, her face became sad when she remember her drawing book that was trashed by an older Slytherin boy that she didn't even do bad to him to do it to her drawing book.

Corvus walked alone in the park, he liked to walk to clear his head.He was ready to sit down and read when he came acoss a shaded bench. He noticed a girl younger than him moving towards the bench, He didnt want to be rude so he sat at the furthest end of the bench trying not to make eye contact with this unusual girl.

While looking at the clouds forming in different shapes of animals, she noticed an older boy sat farthest from her but in the same bench where she was sitting. Elouise was the type of girl who is friendly and talks to people she knew that won't do anything bad to her. She made a moved to talk first, "Hello." Elouise greeted the boy. She noticed the boy with a book, "So, your a book enthusiast?" She asked politely.

*That and a solitude enthusiast* Corvus replied. He knew what type of girl she was,and that was the kind Corvus couldnt stand. Perfect and nice,cant she see the world isnt perfect or nice. Corvus didnt look at her and just kept reading his book hoping hit five words were enough to keep her at bay.

Elouise smiled weakly and looked over at the cover of the book he was reading, it was wizarding book. She loves to read a specific book on wizarding world and that is always the history, Elouise tried to talked again to the older boy. "You should try reading muggle books, its great." By suggesting muggle book she doesn't know if the older boy would thanked her or not. "I'm Elouise, by the way." She introduce herself slowly and nicely.

*Muggle.* Corvus laughed.. *the only things muggles are good for are punching bags.when i need to work out at a dojo.* Corvus said with disgust in his voice.*I am Corvs Draven,and i dont like muggles.*

She chuckled nervously at what the older boy said about muggle, muggles are good for punching bags and so on. The older boy then introduce himself as Corvus Draven, "Nice meeting you." Elouise continued, "Why hating muggles? ... they are wonderful people." She asked dreamily.

*Muggles chased my family out of mongolia.*Corvus stated with hate.He looked at the girl and was ready for the converstation to be over.*Muggles are vile and selfcentered.They deserve to go to hell everylast one of them.Except the ones who invinted the martial arts.Those were smart men.* He looked at her ready for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back