Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Full Name:
- Hudson Worth

Date of Birth:
- December 05, 2032

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Average boy figure. He has dark brown hair and bright green-blue eyes, his skin is much darker than his Worth cousin's

Personality:
- Hudson is more of a quiet type of person, he loves to play knights and dragons in the yard and can get worked up over his "battles". But otherwise he is a very polite kid who doesn't really know what's going on with his life. His parents died and that really changed his personality, he used to be a very bright kid who loved being around others and was smiling all the time, now not so much.

Family:
- Father: Michael Parker Worth. Deceased.
- Mother: Gabrielle Lu Vito. Deceased.
Uncle - Father - William Worth. A man of many words and a great height as well. He comes from the long line of the Worth Family, a magical family who has been intermarried with muggles in the past. He himself married a Witch, his sweetheart from his days at school. He attended Hogwarts as well and graduated from the Ravenclaw House with high grades. After graduation he perused a career in the British Ministry of Magic. His family has been apart of the Ministry of Magic since it's founding in the 1600s. A few of the Minister's for magic are related to the Worth family as well. He works within the Department of Magical Games and Sports at the Ministry.
Aunt - Mother - Maeve Reale. The Reale family is very much like the Worth family. Both have been judged throughout the years based on their intermingling with muggles. They are looked as traitors to the pureblood families, not that either family cares much. Maeve married her husband soon after graduation. She did not have much time to find a job before she became pregnant with her first daughter Annabelle.
Cousin - Sister - Anna-Jo Worth. 21
Cousin - Brother - William Peter Worth. 20
Cousin - Sister - Grace Worth. 17
Cousin - Brother - Parker Worth. 16
Cousin - Sister- Fleur Worth. 13 A few years older than him, she likes to think she can walk all over him and he never really does much to stop her.
Real Brother - Gracen Cruz Worth. 8.
Real Sister - Audra Worth. 7.

Pets:
- He had one dog before coming to his Aunt and Uncle's home, being adopted by them. Now the number of animals is nearly uncountable as the family as numerous household pets and livestock.

Area of Residence:
- Worth Manor, Whitby, North Yorkshire, England

Blood Status:
- Mixed, he has some ties with muggles and other magical type of creatures, although most are long in past.

Heritage:
- Hudson is of the Worth family on his father's side and the Lu Vito family of his mother's side. Worth is English with some ties to French and - Lu Vito is Italian.

Special Abilities:
- He doesn't have any special magical abilities. However, he always has a really good sense of direction, both to what he needs to do and where he is and needs to go.

Interests or Hobbies:
- He enjoys reading and playing Knights, Medieval times is his biggest interest right now. Being in a castle might heighten that at Hogwarts.

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
- Hudson is very observant, accepting and reliable.

Weaknesses:
- Hudson however is very unemotional, an escapist.

Describe your character in three words:
- Husdon = Accepting + Resourceful + Unemotional

Favourite place to be:
- At Hogwarts, he is going to love the tall towers and courtyards of the castle.

Friends:
- Hudson is young and has friends with some of the other magical kids in the their home community.

Hogwarts House:
- Hudson would do well in Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw. His character would develop greatly in Slytherin. I don't see him being a Gryffindor.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- Hudson like all others wants to do well in his studies. I think he would excel in studies of Transfiguration. He wants to climb the totem pole and reach the top.

Best school subjects:
- Transfiguration

Worst school subjects:
- CoMC

Extracurricular Activities:
- He would join dueling, and maybe the Hogwarts Monthly as a writer.

Graduation:

Current Job:
- Student

Plans for your future:
- Maybe a Professor of Transfiguration or Ministry Official.

Your Patronus:
- Dragon

Your Patronus memory:
- n/a

Your Boggart:
- His parents come out of the wardrobe dead and rotten. Bugs climbing in and out of their mouths and noses.

Your Animagus:
- Hudson won't be an animagus, if he was he would likely turn into a -hmm not too sure right now.

Mirror of Erised:
- Hudson is graduating as Head Boy his parents are there with him and he has a beautiful girlfriend on his arms.

A page from your diary:
-
if he had a diary
Someday I'll do something great for the world. It might not be a lot and maybe no one will even know. I might be a healer and heal the next Harry Potter when he or she is a young child. I might not even remember that I saved that kid's life, but then they saved the entire world. Wouldn't that be amazing? I think it would be. I don't even care if I remember saving them or not. Just the fact that I did something important to better the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back