• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

How the fudge?

Faith Lovelight

Well-Known Member
Messages
299
Wand
Yew Wand 13 ½" Essence of Phoenix Feather
:mellow: The first one is crazy!!! :woot:
 
I know right!

Sorry Faith I could not tell you they do that.
 
Haha.
W-O-W
I'm thinking that for the first one there are two dwarfs in each half of the body :lol:
Then the second one she has dresses rolled up underneath, not sure though.

But yeah, pretty darn cool ^_^
 
:O WOW
 
wow, im pretty sure for the first one its some kind of robot

and the second one im not really sure but did you notice one of the guys in the crowd looks like joe jonas ^_^
 
Back
Top