How do I make an adult character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper Ellis

OOC First Name
Ayla
Wand
Cocunut Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Star Dust
Because sorting is a long way away yet, I was hoping to make an adult character.

I've tried changing the age of my character, but it still shows up as unsorted student. Do I have to wait for sorting to begin, and then change the age of my character, or do I have to apply for a job? But in the job applications there is lots about what house you were in, what school you went to, your grades...

Is there any way to make my character an adult straight away?

Solution
Changing the age definitely does not change the group that you are in. All registered accounts once validated will start out as unsorted.
If you want to have a regular adult, then you must put through a group change request! You can find it [member]here.[member] You can be a regular member, family member to a future student, or other employee which could be just about anything except Ministry, Saint Mungo's Healer, Auror, since they require other applications. If you want to be one of those, then you can say your character went to so-and-so school. It is all up to you!
Once you put forth the group change request, an administrator will put you in the group! It might take a bit since none are online right now. ^_^
Changing the age definitely does not change the group that you are in. All registered accounts once validated will start out as unsorted.
If you want to have a regular adult, then you must put through a group change request! You can find it [member]here.[member] You can be a regular member, family member to a future student, or other employee which could be just about anything except Ministry, Saint Mungo's Healer, Auror, since they require other applications. If you want to be one of those, then you can say your character went to so-and-so school. It is all up to you!
Once you put forth the group change request, an administrator will put you in the group! It might take a bit since none are online right now. ^_^

Solution
Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back