Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Well not really :p But yeah it's been a while since I've RPed, so much crazy stuff was going on with work and it's still going to be crazy busy until at least after March 17 (but then the 18th for my 21st birthday but I degress :r )

Anyway, I need to get back to RPing now I know I'll have time to do it on a more regular basis and not making people wait 2 months for a reply (but if I do, I apologise but yeah...lots going on xD)

So I'm not really sure what charries I want to bring out the most for now, sure I have a few favourites like Pat here who hasn't RPed much in quite sometime. So I'm leaving it up to you, if you're aware of any of my charries and you want to RP with them, let me know who with and what could be done with them. Or if you have a charrie and you want someone to RP with them, again let me know your charrie and what they are looking for and I could suggest the best charrie(s) to RP with and let you see if it works.

So I know this is a little different than most PDs but I really do want to get back into RPing again so hit me up and we'll see what magic we can create here :)

- Pattycakes :hug:

Sounds good!! Maybe they both have sometime off work and decide to meet up! Or maybe Pat goes to see Katheryn in her current show to surprise her and goes backstage afterwards?

Hi Pat! *waves*

I have these Characters: (and some short details about them)

Cosette Mayfair : Currently in her fifth year and is a Metamorphmagus. She's really friendly and is fascinated by art and music. I need a special plot for her and if you have any boy character for her let me know through PMing me.
Clea Everett-Price : Is orphaned and was taken by her relatives, she is well broken and searching for a reason to live. She's sarcastic and needs to socialize more.
Mizelea Brooks : She's so bubbly and is optimistic, loves to wanderlust alone. Is currently in her fifth year in Beauxbatons.
Solenn Goldameir : A shopkeeper for Madam Malkin's Robes. She likes to socialize and adores meeting new people. She decided to leave her fancy life and start to be independent.

I have these four ladies to offer but I have some more, it really depends on you. ^_^

Hey Mintzy ^_^ So let's see what I can do here! Hehe!

Cosette Mayfair : I don't have any boys in school, at least done that is close to Cosette's ages (he's a first year lol). I don't know if any of my girl charries would have the same interests as her enough to be friends though :/

Clea Everett-Price : For Clea I have a few guys that could be a love interest. I'm thinking maybe Josh Baxter (he's a Pro-Quidditch Player). Perhaps she could befriend his sister, Jasmin, first and meet through her. He's currently dating Clarice Herrington but it's only a temp thing and it could be fun to RP the scorned girlfriend type thing! How's that sound? (Or they could just meet themselves whichever :lol:)

Mizelea Brooks: Mmm let's see, I have Ariel Dubois, who is nice to those she likes or can get her somewhere, to everyone else she's a b!tch and would soo hate Mizelea's attitude.

Solenn Goldameir: For Solenn I can offer Amelia Jones as a friend, a sweet girl, loves nature and doesn't have many friends, can be quiet to start but will let loose eventually ;)

I could also offer Thomas Smith as a love interest. He's a nicce guy, very loyal (despite past events in the love department) he's grown up now and is an Auror in training.

Let me know what you think about any of them :)

I think that Clea and Jasmin could be great friend, and then Josh and Clea could meet. Shall he be breaking up with Clarice? Then again it's fine with Clea to be third wheel or something.

I think Ariel and Mizelea could meet but probably it would be a one time, since she'll be offended by her. As at the moment she's not that jolly coz' of the things happening to her right now. Mizzy would probably fight back since in her defensive mode.

I can see Solenn and Amelia being friends, perhaps she could pass by the shop or something. As for Thomas, I would really like to see the two forming something. So yeah I'm up for them. :)

Hey Pat! :wub:
I've been juggling school and my social life now, but I just can't stop myself from posting. :doh:
I'd die if I miss this chance, so here I am. :p

Again I would love to see Enzo with one all of your gals, (hopefully all of them) :lol:
I'm not choosy for some flings, as long as their good looking. :shifty:

Then I could also share Raffaelo Menzure and Harold Garrison ..flings, love interest up to anything. :)

Awesome :)

As for Josh/Clea, I see Josh as a ladies man and not really stick to one girl so perhaps Clara could see them 'hanging out' someday :tut: And it's up to Clea if she'd still want to stay with him because Clara is just not his type, she's just a pretty face to him :lol:

Do you want to start any of these RPs and I could start another, just work on 2 for now unless you want them all going at one time :p

Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
Hey Pat! :wub:
I've been juggling school and my social life now, but I just can't stop myself from posting. :doh:
I'd die if I miss this chance, so here I am. :p

Again I would love to see Enzo with one all of your gals, (hopefully all of them) :lol:
I'm not choosy for some flings, as long as their good looking. :shifty:

Then I could also share Raffaelo Menzure and Harold Garrison ..flings, love interest up to anything. :)
:lol: Hey Enzo xD

Mmmm, Enzo, well if you wanted we could do something more with Enzo and Jasmin, they got along quite well. Also, Ariel Dubois, she's a bit of a rebel and I could imagine her being interested in Enzo.

For Raffaelo I don't really have anyone that he could go for buuut for Harold I do have Arabelle Clermont, she's a little rich girl who doesn't act it. She's quite the adrenaline junky and loves getting active and doesn't mind getting dirty like most rich girls would - she's fun :lol:
Clea Everett-Price said:
I agree, two Rp's will work for now. :)
It's fine with Clea, she'll probably still hang-out with him. No strings attached, no commitment or anything.
I think Clea & Josh, and Solenn&Thomas.. the two first. Is that fine with you? :tut: ^_^
Perfect :) I'm actually heading to bed and have a long day at work tomorrow but I'll start the Thomas/Solenn one either tomorrow or Friday!

I can see Enzo and Jasmin and Ariel together, of course not the three of them together in one RP. xD
I see Ariel as a bad girl, so Enzo would definitely find that fascinating. Oh I almost forgot, How Cocoa? I've missed her seeing Enzo. :r
As for Harold and Arabelle, he would really enjoy the company of Arabelle. He'll also probably have a crush on her too. So I'm game for anything. :wub:

Enzo: Noo not all in one RP...unless.... :r Nooo xD

Yes we should do those ^_^ And I was going to mention her, yes we should have them meet up, it'll be nice, probably haven't seen each other much since school having gone their own ways. Random meeting or planned?

Mintzy: Awesome, I'll PM you when I'm done! :)

Awesome, I'll try and start that tonight! What play would she be acting in/where's she playing at?

Donno about you but I think it's time for 'Peters' to see his old friend Epiphany again. She's not all scary on the outside. That's the side that she saves only for Luthor. She's really super sugary sweet to everyone else. Granted that sugar is poisoned but he can overlook that if he finds out no?

This could be interesting to reunite the two. BTW I thought Eppy was supposed to start school the same time as Peter or was she always a year younger? xD

Anyway, I think in the next holidays it would be good for them to meet up, just as long as Eppy is the way she always was, Peter could give her the low down as to what Hogwarts is really like etc :)

Hi Patty,

I was wondering if Seth (Whoever plays him), Makaylah, and Ashutosh want to rp?
I also have Quil who I haven't used at all. I am in a bit of a break, so anything slow paced is fine with me =)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back