How could this happen?

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith was laying on the grass in the shade of a large rosebush. Her Astronomy book was open in front of her and a piece of parchment with a quill was laying on the book. She should be studying and taking notes but for some reason Lilith could not talk herself into doing her work. Looking up at the sky Lilith wondered what Alex was up to and when he would show up. Lilith knew that Eden was at her job and would be arriving there shortly to help her studying for Astronomy seeing as that was Eden's favorite subject and she could do it in her sleep.

Alex walked out towards the Rosebush, he needed some time outside, and he had been looking for Lilith all day, too see if she wanted to come outside with him. He had heard from one of the older students that she was lying outside at the Rosebush, Alex saw her doing school work. Same old Lilith. Alex said, rolling his eyes at her. Alex wondered how in the world you could do school work on your time off, Alex always finished his while he was in class.

Alex sat down next to her, looking over towards her, "Hello there, Lilith." Alex said, chuckling at her. He wondered what she had been up to lately, he hadn't been able too find her. "Where've you been hiding? Anybody would think you had been avoiding me." Alex said, sighing softly. Alex winked at her, and looked over at her book, "Astronomy, aye? Sounds cool to me. I can't wait until I start that subject. I always finish my homework straight away though." Alex teased.

Lilith looked up into Alex's eyes with her lilac eyes. "Hey Alex." Lilith said with a smile on her face. "I have not been hiding, I have been helping Eden with the wedding plans and studying Astronomy. I would never avoid you. I love you to much to do that." Lilith said simply. Drawing a small flower on the side of her parchment. "Only because you are a first year, also I'm not doing homework I'm taking more notes on the text so I have a better understanding of the subject. Eden mentioned it when I told her last year that I struggled but just get an A in the subject." Lilith closed the book. "It's just hard for me Astronomy is just so boring and I'm waiting for Eden to get her shes at her job it was her last day today until the break and she should be here shortly to help me study. But until than you and I can spend some time together." Lilith leaned foreword and kissed Alex on the nose.

Alex chuckled, "Sure, sure. That's what it seems like is all." That was the truth, he hadn't been able too find her in ages, she might not have been avoiding him, but she certainly hadn't been looking for him. Well, maybe she had been, and I just wasn't helping the matter, by not looking for her? That makes sense.. Right? Alex wondered why he was having a conversation with himself in his mind. He must have some kind of stupid look on his face. Alex smiled as she talked about Astronomy, "I haven't started it yet, like I said. But I'm sure I would enjoy it, and do quite well at it, but you never know, I may end up being horrible." Alex said, shrugging. He kissed her on the forehead. Alex had missed being with Lilith, he wondered what Chase was like, whether he had died of loneliness, or not. Alex hoped he hadn't, "When was Eden getting here?" Alex asked.

Lilith smiled. "Well if you would help me and Eden out with the wedding plans than maybe you and I could spend more time together." Lilith said in a matter of fact tone. Lilith rolled over on her back and placed her hands behind her head. "The sky sure is pretty today all the clouds floating by, sometimes I wish I was a cloud." Lilith said thoughtfully. "Astronomy is my worst subject it is a complete waste of time and I would not even go to that class but I have no choice because all Professor Merrythought does is rave about Eden being a natural at Astronomy and how I should apply myself a little bit more and I would just as good as her." Lilith stuck out her tongue. Sighing deeply as Alex kissed her forehead she smiled. "I don't know Eden has been off of work for a while she should be here already." Lilith said.

Eden walked as fast as she could her cloak pulled over her face hiding what had happened to her. She was running out of energy fast but she had to keep moving she had to get to Lilith she needed help. Her nose had stopped bleeding but her nose was well and truly crushed. Her left cheek was broken not to mention her left arm and she was bleeding from the burn mark over her heart. She needed a healer and fast. Seeing the rosebushes at last, Eden walked the last few steps and fall to the ground in front of her baby sister and her boyfriend to tired to move anymore. "Help." Eden managed to whimper, through her broken face.

Alex wondered why he would even be able too help with the wedding plans, they must think he would go to Chase at one point, but then again, maybe they actually had brains. Alex shrugged, and wondered what could possibly be so bad about Astronomy, Alex would probably find it fun. "Oh. I see. That must suck, Chase would probably be the only one who would want too see somebody go on and on about Eden all day, and he'd probably knock them out if they said anything bad." Alex said, laughing. Chase probably would do that, knowing him.

Alex looked up as Eden arrived, taking her in, she looked horrible. "What the hell happened to you? Chase is not going too be happy." Alex said, shaking his head. "He's not going too be able too leave you alone anymore." Alex sighed, looking at Lilith, "Come on. We need too get her too the Hospital Wing. The two of us should be able too carry her. Or can you walk, little Eden?" Alex teased. "I'm not going to be the one too tell Chase about this either, he would rip my head off." Alex said, standing up.

Lilith looked up to see Eden fall to the ground. "O no this is not good. Chase is going to have our heads on a platter." Reaching under the bush Lilith pulled out Eden's emerald streak. Placing it under Eden, Lilith went and wrapped her arms around Eden's waist. "Well I was going to take you flying on a real broom but that is going to have to wait until we figure out what happened to her." Pushing on the ground Lilith felt the broom rise taking her and Eden into the air a foot off the ground just enough to let her fly the broom. "We will worry about telling him later right now we need to get Eden to the Hospital Wing asap." Lilith snapped Eden was her older sister and she was in trouble and Lilith was going to help her.

Eden could hear them talking but there voices where so muffled she could not understand anything. Feeling the broom being pushed, Eden tried to sit up but all her energy was gone having ran for her life for a good amount of time. "Luxen." Eden forced herself to say. She could not explain what had happened to her but she could say a name and someone in the Hospital Wing would know what she meant. They had to know.

Alex sighed, "Chase wont have anybody heads on a platter, he'll just try and break into the school. Or get her transferred out. Chase will want too be by her side the whole time until she feels better." Alex said, chuckling. Chase would try and get too her, everybody who knew Chase would know that. Alex sighed, wondering what in the world could have done that too Eden, and what in the world Chase would be thinking when he went after it. Alex sighed, and walked alongside Eden as she said the only word she could seem to muster, "Luxen? Where have I heard that before?" Alex wondered. He had definitely heard that name before, but where? Alex wondered if Chase would know, he just hoped that Chase wouldn't go and look for it. Especially after what it had done too Eden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back