How Bout One More Word Like, "We've Only Got Tonight"

Silas Axel

OOC First Name
Cole
Set in December of 2037

Maybe he was guilty for the fact that Kimmy seemed to always want to be out of the house, or maybe he felt guilty for getting into a petty argument with her. Regardless, it seemed as if lately he and his sister's relationship was going downhill. Maybe it's because she was a teenager - or maybe she was just stressed out about her schoolwork. Silas didn't have that experience, he'd sent her to a magical school where she could learn better, and had more work, and couldn't stone face her way through classes and still pass. Regardless of what it was, he hoped that her being home would be better for her, especially since all she wanted to do was hang out with her new friends; those boys. It was stressful, after all, she had just turned 16 - nearly an adult. Silas wondered if her wanting to be out of the house had anything to do with... no, she wasn't the kind of girl to even think about doing that with some random boy from school. Silas sighed, walking into his house finally. It seemed like the winter shoots always took the longest, but also offered the largest amount of money for him. He peeked at himself in the mirror that hung on the closet door; wasn't too bad he thought. At least he wasn't dressed in a speedo or boxers like he was forced to in some shoots.

The young man walked over to the fridge. There was still some takeout in there - something he commonly ate now a days. He was a terrible cook if he was being honest with himself. He took a fork out of the drawer, and then leaned against the counter. He had to be careful not to get anything on the suit coat he was wearing. Unfortunately he was probably going to have to go back to the studio. They normally called a few hours later, so what was the point in even changing when he was going to be taking the same photos a hundred more times that day. They needed this for the Holiday catalog - new year's that was. They were posing with a dropping ball - but he could have it worse. Some girl's were posed in a retro shoot for some very old ball drop. It required semi-nudity. Luckily it wouldn't be his sister. He was lucky enough to hardly see her in the bikini shoots - he'd loose it if he found out she was posed in some of the ways the older models were. Silas shoved another spoonful of food into his mouth before hearing the doorbell. He buttoned up the suit coat the best he could, deciding to ignore the chafing he had from wearing the leather pants all day that he'd been placed in. He crossed the room in a few long strides and pulled the door open, surprised to see it was not his sister. Instead he came face to face with an angelic looking young woman "H-hel - Hi. Uhm you, what are you... Are you Kimmy's friend?" He finally choked out awkwardly, hoping that she wasn't. He didn't know how well he could talk with her while waiting for Kimmara to return. Perhaps she would leave if he told her Kimmy was not there.

Hanna Mitchelle Freecss was in a rather confusing situation. Well, it's not really cause the situation itself was confusing, or because she didn't know how to dress for the situation she was in, rather, she was confused as to why she was actually going to her friend's house for no apparent reason. It was probably because she was nearby. And because she really seldom goes to a friend's house. Add to that was the fact that only a handful of people actually manage to wriggle their way into Killy, so Kimmara was totally intriguing her. Besides, they've become friends, so it's probably not that weird for her to come by right? It wasn't like she could actually go to Aaren's house anyway. They have been the best of friends for years but Mitch's house was so dangerous that it was not good to bring the Gryffindor over and then Aaren's parents seemed to be stuffy so Mitch hadn't gone to their house. And so, with that, she was quite glad to just actually experience going to a friend's house.

Well, now though that she was standing in front of the house that she was thinking of whether to consider knocking on the door or just leave and forget about this whole ordeal. She had chosen the former though and is now currently on mid-knocking before slapping herself and eventually letting her hand reach the door. One knock. Two knocks. Three knocks. And finally four. She was just about to give up when the door flew open and her jaw dropped at the sight. People being shirtless should be put in jail immediately. Why? Because right now, Mitch found herself staring at a shirtless person. A very hot shirtless person in a place that she was sure was Kimmara's house. "Uhm... Hi," she said rather awkwardly just before the man started talking about Kimmy. "Yeah," she replied, her eyes still not leaving his shirtless body and she really had to swallow down and breathe inconspicuously. Deciding that she was not getting anywhere with this, she bit her lip and decided to evade her gaze from his chest and to his face. Not like that helped much anyway. He was attractive up and down. "Is she around? I brought, uhm," she tried to ask without pretty much stuttering as she placed a loose strand of hair to the back of her ear and looked down at the basket she had in her hands, trying to remember what she had brought. "Cake and cookies," she finalized and gave an awkward smile. Great, he must think that she's really a psycho right about now.

Silas wondered if perhaps the stunning brunette before him was a model, as she was dressed formally. Her let his eyes wander her outfit, curiously. She was definitely dressed to be at a photo shoot, or some kind of dance like a yule ball. It was odd that she would show up still dressed like that, though, as he and his sister both were in pajamas as soon as they were done for the day. His dark orbs averted, now staring at the Chinese take out and fork in his hands. He backed up and set them on the small bookshelf by the door, smiling a little at the girl before listening to what she had to say. Silas's mouth was dry in response to every small noise she made - he had never been confident around women. He could chat it up with any guy he met, or any woman whom was not attractive; but throwing a pretty girl into the mix was too much for the poor model to process.

He nodded at her and moved to the side, motioning her to come in so that she and he could speak from the comfort of his apartment, rather than from the doorway. While Silas was a rather awkward young man, he wasn't rude. He'd been raised on chivalry and kindness - not like some of the boys. Like those boys. The brunette was quick to keep his face from reaching a level of disgust when thinking about those two boys his sister seemed so fond of. Silas was a teenage male, he knew how they thought. His dark eyes moved across the room to the woman whom held out cake and cookies, and he left the door open, in case she decided she wanted to leave. "She's not." His thick American accent was evident as he spoke, the same as his sisters. "You can uhm... You can wait. She's just out with a few... boys." The word was hard to choke down. He was supposed to protect her sister and there she was gallivanting around with some scardy boy and a man who shared the name of an American liquor. He reached slender hands out for the treats, Kimmy would love them. The petite blonde ate nothing but junk it seemed. "D-do you model with my sister? I mean, not that I'm questioning it, you're certainly pretty enough, I've just never... met. You." The end of Silas' sentence fell flat. He always managed to put his foot in his mouth when talking to a pretty girl. "I'm Silas." He introduced, trying to clear the awkward feeling he had by sticking a hand out for a handshake.

Hanna Mitchelle Freecss had never, ever, ever thought that she would find another person that was only a little less attractive than Abel if not more. This man in front of her was tall, lean and obviously had the good looks and personality, but still, she couldn't help but compare him to Abel. The Slytherin was a bit shorter, paler, an awkward aura that seemed to disappear whenever he was at the duelling chamber. All in all, for some reason, she had always looked at him though he never looked at her. But still. This guy in front of her was making her blatantly stare and that is not something she normally does. "Oh, should I come back later?" she asked as he answered her question but then was motioned by the man to come inside. "N-never mind. I can wait right here if you don't mind," she said quietly as she moved inside though for some reason, her eyes never left his. Well, at least that was until she saw the Chinese take-out he was holding. "Were you just about to eat?" she asked for she did not want to be a bother and if she was holding him up from his meal, she could simply leave for a bit. She truly was indecisive right now.

To say that Mitch was surprised at the man's sudden question was a bit of an understatement. He thought she was a model? The young Puff did not think at all that she was model material honestly. Kimmy was shy but she had a different aura around her honestly for some reason unbeknownst to the young Freecss. But she was defintely not modelling with Kimmy. "Oh! No, no, no!" the girl denied all too quickly as soon as she regained her composure from the shock that Kimmara's brother had given her. Well, she would ask if he was modelling. But then again, the answer was all too obvious. "I... I don't model with her. I don't really do modelling," Mitch said with a small smile before she finally found out the name of the man before her. He had a pretty good name, really. The Puff held out her hand and shook his as she introduced herself as well. "Friend... I mean, uh, Mitch," she grinned sheepishly at her mistake. How much of an idiot could she be really? Right now, no one knows.

Silas Axel was not one to be rude generally speaking. He was mild mannered, raised as such by his father. He respected women, but also protected them. Perhaps tat was one of the many reasons he didn't want her to go back to where she was from. He wasn't aware on if she could apparate, or if she was even magical. After all, assuming might only get him in trouble, and he didn't need any kind of trouble with the ministry. Silas's dark orbs watched hers, and he couldn't help but feel a bit weak. Something about girl's with deep, brown eyes just made his heart beat a little faster. He was a sucker for them, he supposed. Besides that, she seemed so naturally beautiful to the tall man. She wasn't the same height as many models, perhaps a little shorter than them. He hated women who were his height, it seemed so unnatural - they didn't attract him. Though, most of the beauty seen in the modelling world was not the same as the beauty he saw. He didn't want some haunting looking woman, with a skeletal face and bones jutting out at odd angles, Silas thought beauty was in the smile someone offered. Or the quirky way they laughed, or in this woman's case, in everything she'd done so far. Goodness was she pretty.

Silas snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh, oh, yeah." He grinned sheepishly, answering her inquiry about his food. "I know I shouldn't eat it... I mean, not that if you liked it you shouldn't eat it. You could probably eat anything. Not that you are letting yourself go. I'll be quiet now." Silas closed his mouth, sufficiently embarrassed. Why was it that when he was around a pretty woman, he lost all cognitive ability? His mouth just kept moving, even when his brain told it to stop. He was shocked to hear she wasn't modeling with her, but caught up in introductions it slipped his mind for a bit. Had Silas been more smooth he would have kissed her hand, but knowing his luck he would have dripped soy sauce on it, or something else that would have sent her running. "Would you like to sit. Not here on the floor but we have a couch." He said, pointing toward the living room. 'We have a couch? Greeeaaat job'. A small voice in the back of his head made him feel even more embarassed as he lead Mitch into the room. "Mitch... That's a lovely name... How is it that you know my sister?" He inquired, bringing his Chinese into the living room with him, so that they could sit and talk.

Mitch was in trouble. And for the simplest of things too. Her current dilemma: stare or avoid looking. Yep. That was her current big time dilemma. Well, no one could blame her really. Especially since a hot guy was currently standing in front of her plus they were alone or so she thinks. Mitch did not even want her thoughts to go farther than that. It probably wouldn't bode well for either of them after all. The Hufflepuff found herself nodding and agreeing with the man in front of her. "Well, you shouldn't eat those all the time I suppose. I could cook for you," she offered though why she did, she knew not. After all, she did not really offer to cook for people all the time. If anything, it was a quite rare of an event so why was she even offering right now? Aside from the fact that this is the brother of her friend of course. "Well, not right now now. Well, I could if you want to. But you know, when you or Kimmy want stuff other than take-outs," she tried to explain to him. She was not that prepared to cook though. Well, not because of her outfit. She could cook in any clothes or even without them really. Who cares what she wears when cooking anyway right?

"And it's not cause I'm particularly good at cooking but I just thought that you might want some real food," Mitch suddenly said since this person might suddenly think that she was bragging. Well, she could cook but she was not that good. And so, it barely took a while for her to notice that words were just flying from her mouth. "Not that I'm saying that take-out is not real food... I'm ranting," she finalized when she finally realized how many words sprouted from her mouth in the past couple of minutes. "Shutting up now," she mumbled mostly to herself as she bit her lip in hopes that it would shut her mouth effectively. "Well, we can sit down together," the woman offered though she knew not if it was easing the tension and awkwardness emanating within their atmosphere. Well, she couldn't blame the atmosphere though, considering that she found him attractive. "T-thanks," and now thanks to his words, she was now thinking that he also probably found her attractive. Which was not all that common. Or so she thought. No one dared tell her frequently after all and it was probably thanks to Killy, really. "We have common friends," the younger beamed as she referred to Killy and Abel. After all they knew Kimmy and thanks to that Mitch met the model and became friends.

Silas could not be more oblivious to the fact that Mitch was staring at him - perhaps because he was guilty of staring himself. Of course he was though, sometimes he couldn't help it. He was staring at her eyes more than anything. He couldn't help but love brown eyes - the way the deep set colors reflected emotions. His own dark orbs were not nearly as vivid as Mitch's. He couldn't help but feel that her eyes were to large for him - in the sense that he could get lost in them. Maybe eyes like those were the reason asking for a map was a pick up line. However, his lapse in mindset was set straight when she began talking and he looked away from her. He took his seat on the comfortable couch, the leather material making a creaking noise beneath his weight. He sat slightly sideways, so that when she sat he could still look at her, still look at those beautiful brown eyes. It wasn't until he was comfortable that his brain really registered that Mitch had offered to cook for him. He felt his heart nearly stop. This girl couldn't get any more perfect. She was beautiful, didn't laugh at him - yet - and could cook. She wanted to cook for him, him and his sister of course. But Silas couldn't help but be flattered.

"It's cute." He said suddenly, before he could catch himself. He was sure that now he'd have to explain himself to her. "I mean, the rambling is cute." He corrected himself. "Not that you aren't cute, because you are as well, it's just that I was talking about the rambling..." It was obvious that Silas was restraining himself a considerable amount, trying to keep himself from talking anymore. He'd already done enough he was sure. Deciding that he'd really managed to run his mouth too much. "Do you want something to drink?" He offered quickly, standing to grab something from their kitchen, which was very visible from their living room. He grabbed himself something and while waiting to hear what Mitch might want to drink, he couldn't help but fume a little. "I'm glad she has other friends besides those boys. Well, one in particular. I know something is going on between them, I just can't figure out how worried I should be." he sighed. "I'm s-sorry. I don't mean to complain. It's just that slytherin boy has her heart in some sort of vice. I worry about her hanging out with him. There's something off about him, he's awkward..." Silas shut the fridge and joined the beautiful brunette on the couch again. setting his own drink down.

Mitch could not be anymore surprised than she currently is. After all, this hottie, or this very handsome guy had called her cute. Well, he didn't outright tell her that he was cute. He thought her babbling was cute, which was not really a particular character of hers that she was proud of. How could she be after all when most of her companions didn't like babbling all that much, except Aaren and that was only because they both babbled. Nevertheless, the brunette managed to smile at Silas grateful for the compliment he had given her. It was rare after all. And there it was, he told her that she was cute. He really is an amusing guy. He may not be Abel, but he seriously knew how to flatter somebody. "T-thanks," the younger stuttered as she shifted on her seat in the couch before the man offered to get her a drink. Mitch offered a small nod as she calmed herself and told the man of her choice of beverage, "Water or juice is good. Anything really." With that said and done, she merely remained silent in her seat, her eyes raking on the figure of the man as he offered her information that she had never thought she would not wanted to hear.

Mitch could stand the complaining mostly. In fact, she flashed a rather sympathetic smile at the man. After all, the Hufflepuff was not all that happy with the relationship Kimmy and Killy shared, particularly when she caught them red-handed. It was an experience she'd rather not repeat. In fact, it seemed as if the model was closer to Abel and Killy than Mitch ever was so she could hardly not feel the jealousy bubbling up inside her. She took the drink from the man and took a sip of the juice he had offered her while smiling gratefully. However, when those words escaped his mouth, she couldn't helped but be surprised. "Awkward... Slytherin?" she stuttered and muttered which couldn't be helped as she had barely noticed her drink had slipped her fingers until it made a resonating sound when the container collided with the floor and the contents spilled. She was knocked out of her slight reverie and began to panic. "Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I... I'll clean it up!" she panicked as she quickly got down from the couch on all fours and using her handkerchief to clean the spill she had made, all the while trying to contain her anger and tears. How could she?! She should have known I had feelings for him! She already had Kil. Why Abel? she thought to herself as she continued to clean up her mess in front of the man. Unbeknownst to her, she was already showing him a good portion of her breasts as she leaned and remained on her hands and knees to clean the juice.

Silas was never going to understand a woman's surprise at being complimented. After all, men were always handing out compliments, and Silas was not one to restrain himself from giving them. Especially when the girl he was speaking with was as lovely as Mitch. Wow her eyes must have been doors to her soul. She had to know that she was gorgeous, but there she was stuttering a thanks. Was she blushing? Silas wasn't sure, all he knew was that he liked her a lot already. He couldn't though - he couldn't have feelings for Mitch. There were a thousand reasons for the man to not try anything with the fantastic brunette. She was friends with his sister, she could be taken already, she was out of his league; and of course Kimmy would kill him. He knew the main thing holding him back was his sister. But should he really think about that? I mean, how mad could she get if he was to decide to date someone she knew? She was out gallivanting with the blonde piece of trash that he'd met briefly. He wondered if he should put the fear of Merlin into him, threaten him with a few curses - though his last few threats were empty to the boy. It was as if he'd already stared death in the face. One more reason for Silas not to like him. The tall male handed over the glass as they continued to talk.

Silas nodded, glad that Mitch seemed to be okay with him ranting. "Yeah, awkward doesn't even explain him. He just seems so, i don't know how to explain it. Like when i caught them kissing the look he gave me just, I don't know. It wasn't fear like I'd hoped. Surprise probably." He scoffed at the thought that this kid. The blonde hair and the way he seemed to think that placing his hands on his sister was okay. "Then she goes out with him and his friend, and it concerns me on if she's... But Kimmy isn't one to take two boys out at once right?" He only wanted reassurance in case this woman knew more than he did. After all, she seemed innocent enough, right? As far as Silas knew she'd only ever kissed the boy. If he knew the truth of what Mitch saw, then maybe he'd worry. "I mean, I hear things about Slytherins, and it concerns me. I was never in a school like that but - Oh goodness!" At that moment Silas noticed that he was ranting to the girl, and it surprised her so that she dropped her drink. Silas didn't even have time to make assumptions about why, when the girl got in front of him on all fours cleaning up the mess. Instantaneously his face lit up to a bright pink color. He looked away from her, though male instincts told him that peeking wasn't so bad. Silas fought with himself before standing quickly to remove himself from such a situation. In his quickness to stand, there went his drink off the arm of the couch. The splash got the already marvelous scene a little messy. "Oh M-Merlin." He said before turning his back. There was nothing in the world that could get him to look. "I am - I screwed up. S-sorry No, I mean i am, you still, oh goodness, please stand up!" He said, flustered beyond control. He reached out a hand, eyes averted, to pull her to her feet." Your dress is - it's got juice - I'm sorry."

Mitch was many things, though it was certain to her that keeping facades was not one of her strong points so it seemed. She could act spoiled really, or she could be a nice person, but that really depended on her mood and not her capability to act. And right now, that was being a disadvantage as it rather disabled her cognitive functions. Her mind was already distracted enough with her hormones going loco on her thanks to puberty and a presence of a rather hot guy. But hearing that her brother and her crush were in a relationship with one girl? Well, it seemed that it worsened her condition further. At least she had the decency to control herself from actually breaking down, not that she had the right to break down. After all, it wasn't like she was Abel's girlfriend or anything. She was just really shocked. She didn't mind Killy having a girlfriend, even if Merlin knows Mitch would rather have Aaren end up with her brother. It just greatly bothered her that Kimmara was with both Kil and Abel. And with that knowledge, she refused to listen to any more of what Silas had to say about the relationship between the three. She'd rather focus on cleaning the mess she made. And focus she did.

Mitch was pulled out of her concentration from her task when cold liquid was splashed upon her head and her back that soaked her dress. She was surprised at the sudden coolness that seeped to her skin and the stickiness of the liquid. She sat on the floor and looked at the man apologizing profusely as she took a look at the damage done to her dress. It wasn't anything extensive nor was it anything too bad. And even if it was, she had a lot more of them at home. "N-no, it's okay," she mumbled as she blushed a slight pinkish hue as she noticed the liquid trailing down her neck, arms and the visible part of her breast. She must look like a total mess right now. A replicate of her mental state thanks to her raging hormones. But still, this wasn't really very comfortable though she was quite unsure on how to go about this situation. She had never been in such an awkward situation after all. "U-uhm... Would you mind lending me your shirt? I-it's a little... Wet and uncomfortable," she bit her lip shyly as she wondered if she was too straightforward or too intrusive. Well, she was certain though that this was not a normal circumstance in any kind of visit.

The very brief silence made Silas uncomfortable. Something about being in the room with someone like Mitch. She was a beautiful young woman, and e wanted to fill every second with a compliment. Though, a person was hard pressed to find a woman that Silas didn't want to constantly compliment. The few that filled that were her sister, his manager, and his mother. Perhaps it was all girls with the -er relationship to him. His friends and his fellow models received a shower of compliments from him often. It was not uncommon. So as he tried hard to form his words in is mind, he watched the brunette shaking the liquids off. Even with juice on her she looked quite ravishing, though his eyes may have lingered a bit longer than they should have, his mind in places it shouldn't have been. if he so much as glanced at her his chest and face swarmed with heat. He felt a tingle in his palms and pulled his hand away. "Of course!" He said with a small stutter, knowing that he needed to get her something. He instinctively pulling off the jacket he wore. He was now completely shirtless, but he wasn't sure what else to do.

"W-wait, i have, come here?" He asked first, though grabbing onto her he pulled her into the room that he kept his things in most of the time. He grabbed a clean towel from the rack on his wall, and then moved to his dresser. The entire time he was saying stuttered phrases such as "I'm s-sorry." and "hold on". He finally pulled out a very over-sized shirt. It was big even on him, and so he handed it to her along with the towel. "I, I don't know what you want... i mean if you want to change here. you can shower to. i can help. Not that you need help showering, i mean i didn't mean showering. I will just shut up now." He finally quieted, sitting on his bed and covering his crimson face with his hands. He had never been more embarrassed in his life. He didn't know what to say at this point, as he was too flustered to really think. After all, he'd just offered to shower with his sister's friend. He didn't mean to, but he only wanted to help. After all, he only wanted her to feel comfortable. Now she was probably going to go home and tell her family what a creep her friend's brother was. He was dead - he felt it in his gut.

It seems that for today, Hanna Mitchelle Freecss' face was programmed to alter between the shades of pink and red. And that was a record considering that she only reacted like this towards Abel. Well, honestly, this was exponentially worse compared to how she was acting towards the Slytherin. Well, she had to admit though, even though she had like the awkward boy for sometime, the older boy in front of her was attractive. And besides, hadn't she been hurt by the same boy she had been liking only a few minutes ago. It already hurt to see that he wouldn't notice her. It already hurt to see that it seems he and Aaren get along better. But most of all, it hurt to know that he was already in a relationship. And with someone who was tied to her brother no less. It was as if she was showered with the cold water of realization that she had no chance with him ever. So why refuse the temptations of an attractive man before her. Especially since he had great looks and a rocking body. Wait, rocking body? Mitch had to actually stare to make sure she was not imagining things that the guy was actually shirtless in front of him. And she actually had to swallow a hidden rock somewhere in her throat as her face went numerous shades of red.

Mitch had only been pulled out of her reverie when Silas had suddenly pulled him into where she assumed was his room and she had to wonder what they were gonna do there. Until she remembered that she had asked him for a shirt because of her current state of dress. She watched silently as he rummaged through the room and the dresser to find her some clothes and it didn't take long before she was handed a towel and a shirt. She only took the towel though and put the shirt on the bed as to not get the sticky liquid on it for a bit before she asks the man to wait for her outside. Though his next words caused her to go into a stuttering fit, though if it was because of her hormones or plain nervousness, she couldn't tell. "I... I'll be fine. I'll be out in a little bit," she squeaked blushing red before quickly heading to the bathroom and hopping into the shower.

It didn't take long for her to finish, as she had been quick as promised, only rinsing herself from the sticky liquid that had been clinging to her skin only a minute or two ago. As she dried herself using the towel though, she had quite a few realizations. She had no underwear and it was unhygienic for her to use the one she was wearing earlier so she had washed it while in the bath, but she didn't know if it was that bad of a decision or not. Second, she forgot the shirt on the bed. And third, Silas was probably still outside and the only thing covering her right now was a towel. Surely he wouldn't still be outside the room right? This was surely going to be embarrassing, as if she hadn't embarrassed herself enough already, here she was going to walk around a guy's room practically naked. With a deep breath and clutching the towel around her, she exited the bathroom, her face flushed bright red.

Silas couldn't even believe the situation that the two of them had managed to get themselves into. Silas hadn't ever thought he'd even be alone in a house with a girl. Not that it was his friends, she was just waiting on Kimmara. What if his sister came home anyways? What would the two of them do to explain it. His sister would probably jump to conclusions, and while Silas wasn't going to deny having thought about it, that wasn't what was going on. Was it? Could it be? Oh what was he thinking? Silas mentally smacked himself, wanting to get the dirty thoughts out of his mind. He didn't even know how old this girl was. Though if she was a friend of Kimmy's she was probably at least 17. Silas kept his face covered to hide his mildly embarrassing thoughts from the girl who was standing in his room. He had just offered to help her shower without even thinking about it. Silas was positive that she was going to think he was a creep, and was also sure that this couldn't get any more embarrassing than it already was.

Silas laid down on his bed without a second thought, trying to get himself to relax while she was in the shower. If his sister came in he would tell her exactly what was going on. She would have to believe that he wouldn't just do something to her friend without running it by her first. He would have to be in a relationship with the girl before even considering doing anything more than holding hands. Even then Silas hadn't really been in a relationship, and any kisses he'd shared with a girl were for modeling, not for pleasure. He hated doing that. It was a bit later when he realized the water had been off for a while, but Mitch was still not out. The brunette became concerned, wondering if she'd fallen or had issues. Getting up, Silas crossed the distance of his room to the bathroom door, leaning on it to see if he could hear any noise from the other side. unfortunately, about the time he began to lean on the door, it swung open and he toppled over, hoping that Mitch could catch herself, or that he cold try not to put too much weight on her.

The struggle that Hanna Mitchelle Freecss had gotten herself into was quite real. Although she wasn't sure what evil deed she had supposedly done to get herself into this mess. Because seriously, this was way too much of embarrassment and a heartbreak all in one day. Although granted that ogling quite handsome species of a man was not punishment, that was something that she really didn't want to do because it was unfair to the both of them. She had been liking Abel for a long time now and it was not just on a physical level, she was sure of. And yet, here she was, under a roof with a man she knew not but the name, taking a shower and practically naked. Actually, she really was naked with nothing but a towel that could offer her very little decency. Yep. This was a struggle that was all too hard for her to face. And yet, she didn't expect it to get any worse.

Mitch had never expected Silas to be leaning on the other side of the door. She had never expected that he would lose his balance or that she would lose hers. She didn't really thought ahead that she would actually slip and land on the floor painfully, with Silas' almost crushing her. Almost. She didn't really think she would hit her head and that everything that had gone wrong would rush to her like a raging wind. She knew she was supposed to be embarrassed that a boy, or a man, was on top of her and only the fabric of a towel was separating the him from her. She stared at him, and though her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were glassy and filled with an emotion she did not care to comprehend. She wanted to forget. And perhaps he would help her. She stared helplessly into his eyes as her palm caressed his cheek. "Make me forget. Please," she pleaded, before she leaned towards him and a little hesitantly pressed her lips to his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back