• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

House Banners

Lemina Troque

Well-Known Member
Messages
6,745
OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
So, a few of you saw this in GD, but I made a Hufflepuff and Slytherin banner for a competition on another site and somebody ( Linda :r: ) asked me to make them a Gryffindor one. So I did. Then I made another one so that Ravenclaw wouldn't feel left out. ^_^

Feel free to use one - or more :lol: - in your siggys. :D

1es1mx.jpg


 
These are brilliant Emily :D ! I'm stealing the Gryffindor one :ph43r: =wub=
 
Back
Top