Hot Chocolate

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore carefully walked into the warm kitchen and immediantly sniffed the air. It smelled of spices and and warm pies. Theodore turned to make sure Isabella was still with him.

"You still there?" Theodore asked as he turned.

Isabella giggled. "Of course I'm still here," she said to him. She was going to say 'It's not like I'll run off with Aiden' but didn't think that subject was a joking matter to him. "It smells good in here," she said looking around.

"Your right." Theodore wrapped his arm around Isabella's waist and guided her into the kitchen.

"I wonder if they'll let us have pie too." Theodore sniffed the air inside the kitchen once more before turning to Isabella and wiggling his eyebrows in a silly fashion. "Do you want whipped cream or marshmallows with your hot chocolate." He asked.

Isabella allowed herself to be guided by Theo and said, "I've been here once before and the House Elves are super nice so I'm sure they'll let us have some pie. Mmmm I want pumpkin pie," she thought out loud.
Then she laughed as Theo wiggled his eyebrows. "Hmm, I'll take marshmallows, what about you?" she asked playfully going to sit on a counter.

Theodore smiled devishly.

"Marshmallows and sprinkles are good enough for me." Theodore grabbed a mug then handed it to Isabella. When quickly took a sip of his own before he turned towards.

"I've never had pumkin pie before." He muttered as he stared at Isabella with confusion.

Isabella gratefully took the mug of hot chocolate and said, "Thank you," with a sweet smile. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and her head was still spinning from having kissed Theo for the first time earlier today but she shook her thoughts away as he said he'd never had pumpkin pie. "You've never had pumpkin pie?! Oh my gosh, you're crazy!" she said putting down her mug and jumping off the counter to go look for some pumpkin pie. She hoped she could run into a House Elf so he could make it for her since Bella wasn't a good cook.

Theodore chuckled.

"I can honestly say I've never had Pumkin pie. Is is really as good as everyone says it is?" Theodore asked as he took another sip of his hot chocolate.

Isabella chuckled as she kept looking for some pie, she smelled it when they walked in so she knew it had to be around here somewhere. "Yeah it's pretty good I think. What's your favorite kind of pie?" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back