Hoping for a Friend...?

Rapunzel Frost

OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Rapunzel moseyed about the school, searching for something to do. She kicked at the ground with the tip of her shoe. A few songs played in the imaginary mp3 player in her mind. Eventually, Rapunzel ended up in front of a door labled "The Student Lounge." She assumed it was much like a common room but for all houses to meet in. She walked in and threw herself on the couch. She soon got bored with sitting there and eavesdropping on conversations, so she waltzed around, searching for a good conversation of her own. She saw a girl just standing there and tapped her on her shoulder, "Hi I'm Rapunzel Frost!"

Lola was never just standing. There was a reason for Lola standing still for even a second. She was looking at something. What that thing was she didn't know but it held her interest. She looked at the cilling with a curios look on her face. "There is a magic sort of something up there but I can't decide whether I want to get a chair and look at it or if I want to stay down here and look at it. Down here it look like a gargoyle statue but it could be something else, something interesting that could lead to a lot of fun but by the same token it could lead into a lot of trouble. Or it could be nothing and I would have just climbed on a chair for nothing." She said when someone talked to her. She was thinking out loud really. It didn't really matter if she was listening or not. Then she realized that she was being rude so she turned around and looked at the girl.

"Hey there. Names Lola, friends usually call me Cherrycola." She said with a wide grin. Lola looked at the girl and smiled again. She looked like she would be a lot of fun. "Ever heard of a Traselvainan Concubine?" She asked with a finger on her chin. She had heard the term before but she couldn't place where. She didn't remember that it was a song by her favorite band Rasputina but this was only to be expected when one was talking to Lola. She was a cleaver sort but she was dreadfully scatter brained.

Rapunzel was a little surprised when she didn't get an immediate introduction back. The girl talked about some sort of gargoyle statue but Rapunzel was too stunned to understand a word the girl uttered. Once she had finally shaken the strangeness off the girl was already returning the greeting. She opened her mouth to comment on her nickname but instantly shut her mouth when she realized they had moved on to another subject entirely. "Well, um... no, I'm afraid not..." Their conversation seemed to be jumping around quite alot in the minute that they had been talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back