OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Tina scribble on her special notebook for Hogwarts Monthly, she was behind schedule for the first release but was determined to polish it to be submitted to their Editors. Her article surprises her sometimes but it wasn't uncommon to her them. The Slytherin was tucked away from other students who were doing something else besides studying. She didn't want anyone to see what she was writing, she wanted them to wait till the release. Taking a deep breath, she nursed her aching neck from burrowing her head to her work. It was also suspicious that Thomas hasn't found her yet but she'll wait another hour and her boyfriend would find her deep in the library.
Title by: Mumford & Sons

Thomas was a bit late in the common room doing one of the homework that was about to pass. To begin with, he forgot that Tina was waiting for their library to make the final point when Thomas went to the library in a hurry. It took him a little longer to find a girlfriend, but in the end managed to find her deep in the library. "Hey, you are hidden that you had to find you all over the library." he said, sitting down next to Tina, then drew a corner, trying to see what his girlfriend was doing before he arrived.

Tina made a face when she heard the familiar voice that had arrived. It was subtle and she quickly change them. "Hi, sorry, I was doing my article. Didn't really want to do it in a crowded place." It was true, most part of it. Tina wanted this talk to be smooth and quick but not that quick that she'll just burst out and hurt the boy. "So, what you up to?" The Slytherin casually asked.

At first Thomas thought he was angry with the girl that he had to look for so long, but when Tina saw, all the anger was gone. "Nothing alright. I don't think there will be so many people here today. '' He looked at the room again because there are so many students today. '' There is one unfinished homework and gift for you. '' he refused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back