hopefully a merry christmas

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl walked slowly down the halls of St Mungo's with a tight knot forming in her stomach. She was extremely nervous to go visit Remus. Once Pearl was standing outside of his room she stood there for a few seconds thinking things over and trying to calm herself down. In her hands was a christmas present for him and on her finger was his ring, which she planed to give back today. Pearl took one last deep breath before gently knocking on his door.

Remus was walking the hallway, he wasn't in his room. He had been aloud out considering he had become so much better since when he had checked in. Now day's Remus was remembering most of what he hadn't in passed and patrolled the halls smiling to Older people in the Hospital and helping them out with cleaning their rooms and other things of the Sort. He paced back to his room and smiled to one of the Nurses, "Evening." he smiled to her as he moved closer and closer to his room where he saw Pearl, "Mrs Kanti." he smiled briefly at her with his arms folded, "Your still as handsome as ever." he chuckled to her as he moved towards her slightly.

Pearl smiled back at Remus, he seemed to have forgotten the whole evil nurse thing, "Hello Mr Firn" she replied. Pearl frowned slightly as he called her handsome. "I just came to wish you a merry christmas, and give you your present" she said in a polite voice. Pearl was feeling overwhelmed being near Remus and not being able to show affection for him, she had missed the man so much....

Remus smiled to her as she said 'Present' and nodded to her as he revealed a small necklace for her; something told him before Christmas came to get something for the Women, but he didn't know the purpose of why to do such a thing. He knew exactly who Pearl was just not that they were in a relationship, he had now remembered all things that had happened in passed except the fact they got together. He nodded to her has he placed the necklace in her hand. It was gold, and it had a heart on it, with a diamond in the center of the heart. "How've you been Mrs Kanti?" he asked her calmly as he opened his room door and walked into it as he took a seat. He was some what scruffy, he hadn't shaved for weeks.

Pearl blushed a bit as he handed her a necklace, it was beautiful, "Th-thank-you Remus" she said putting the necklace on, it was beautiful. Pearl followed Remus into the room, she gave a mental sigh he seems to remember everything... but us she thought letting pain flash in her eyes for a mere second. "I've been well Mr Firn, you?" she asked handing him the bag with his present in it. She had gotten him a broom stick cleaning kit not knowing what else to get him.... she hoped he didn't already have one. Pearl looked down at her hand and realized she hadnt taken off Remus's ring, she blushed slightly and pulled it off her finger.

Remus looked at the bag as he took it, he removed the box from inside and opened it to find the Cleaning Kit, "Thank you so much." he smiled to her, "I needed one of these, dropped my other one off a cliff when i was flying back here from Australia." he chuckled to himself loudly as he placed the box onto a cupboard and left it there so that it was safe, He noticed that she removed the ring and then it all went slamming back into his head, the second the ring left her finger tip, he remembered what the two of them were to one another. "Pearl... Pea-... Pearl i remember... I remember everything!" he said as he shifted his gaze to look at her and stood from his seat, "Yes i remember everything now!"

Pearl smiled as he said he needed another one as his had fallen. Pearl couldn't believe her ears when he said he remembered, she thought over those words for a second thinking about how wonderful they sounded. She couldn't contain herself any longer and ran over to where Remus was standing grabbing him in the tightest hug she could and kissing him. Pearl hadn't realized just how much she had missed him before now.

Remus kissed her back, and hugged her tight a she came up to him, "I'm sorry... Really i am." he smiled to her as he let go and pulled away from the kiss, and looked around the room, "To be honest I'm ready to go back and teach... I hate it here, im back to my true self so why do they keep me here." He grumbled to her as he moved off and sat on the bed shaking his head for a moment and pondered on the reason they may keep him here, When Remus had shot himself he was unaware of what he was doing as if he was under some kind of control...

"Why would you be sorry!? I'm the one that should be sorry, which I am, i really am" Pearl said as he went to go sit on his bed. Her smile grew wider as he said he was ready to go back and teach, "Well, maybe you could come back after Christmas break" Pearl said walking over and sitting next to him. Pearl looked down at the ring she still held in her hand, "I believe this is yours" she said in a quiet almost sad voice handing it to him as she looked a her feet.

Remus shook his head as he pushed the ring back toward her, "It's yours, whether you accept my proposal or not, Keep it with you." he smiled to her, as he nodded with the smile. He looked to the floor and then back up in front of him to the door, "Well, you see inside that ring is something very special, on the Band, inside, you will find something that was meant for you and only you." he nodded.

It read :

Love is a process of pain, anger, frustration and scariness, though in the end the only thing left is Love.

Remus noted the scripture inside the Band in his head, over and over again, it's what kept him at bay for mos of his relationship part of life, and he looked around the room as he thought to see what Pearl was to say on reading it; he truly had no idea how she would take it.

Pearl smiled at Remus as he said that she could keep it. She nodded her head slightly confused as he said there was something there only for her she looked at the ring again and read what was engraved on the inside,Love is a process of pain, anger, frustration and scariness, though in the end the only thing left is Love . Pearl felt tears begin to well up in her eyes but she just wiped them away, "I love you Remus, so so much" Pearl said looking at him before slipping the ring back on, "I'm hoping you feel the same way, so do you still want to marry me?" she asked the knot forming in her stomach again when she asked her question a light blush covering her cheeks.

Remus chuckled off to his side as she said that she loved him, "Yes, Yes im so Lovable." he giggled to himself some more, before nodding to if he still wanted to Marry her. Truly all he could think about since he had lost his memory was who this nurse woman was and why she loved to come to see him so often, and the answer was there all along, and seeings his memory came back it all re-filled his mind. Remus browsed along the floor, ants were crawling; one of the nurses must have forgot to pick up something, and the ants saw it as an opportunity to feast. For some strange reason Azkaban seemed like one of the easier places to be in life at the moment, due to the fact he was in a world open to all and Azkaban was a world open to one; yourself. Out in the Wizarding world it was some what worse then the prison, when your open to all those you can infiltrate your feelings and hurt you, Remus was never going to do that again, he was a new man... This experience of seclusion from the world had reminded him how he thought in the cell he shared with his mouse friend 'Farthurs' for all the years he spent in Azkaban. Some would not look at the Situation of Azkaban the way he did, but now... Now was different, and Remus noticed there was an upside to anything that was bad, in turn meaning everything was Good.

Pearl smiled at Remus when he nodded yes, pearl took his hand and intertwined it with his before kissing him again. Everything was right again, she had her Remus back and they still loved each other. This was one of the best Christmas's of Pearl life, she was so happy she could explode. Now all that was left to do was tell her family.... But she would worry about that later.

Remus felt her hand move to intertwine with his own as he absorbed the emotions in this moment, he kissed her back gently as he slowly pulled away from it and looked around the room. He stood from the bed and looked to the clothes he was wearing, "They trust me enough to wear my own clothes at least." he chuckled as he wore a brown leather jacket and a very nice warm jumper (what is in the Signature Below). He looked at the door and stood to move for it, letting loose of Pearls hand, opening the door, "Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked her warmly, "Yes im aloud to do that." he chuckled to her, the nurses had granted him the privilege of allowing him some brief walks around Obsidian Harbor; the fresh air made him remember things quite often to, and it allowed him a clear mind and often a clear space to think about how Kida and Pearl were doing. He exited into the hall, expecting or at least hoping that Pearl would be following close behind him shortly.

He wondered down the long hall and looked at the paintings on the walls as he went, looking into some of the rooms and waving to now friends and acquaintances, he was rather well known around the Hospital now considering how helpful and well mannered he had been, it was the staff and the Patience who saw that, but Remus was Remus and he was just being his true self. He pondered on the spot for a moment about why Kida hadn't come to see him yet, before advancing off and forward down the Hall before exiting St.Mugos and waited at the front for Pearl. "Why Has Kida not come to see me, is it just a busy time for her?" he asked curiously.

Pearl laughed with him when he said he at least got to wear his own clothes. She smiled and nodded as he asked if she would like to go on a walk. Pearl stood up and walked behind Remus finding it hard to keep up with his pace, Why must his legs be so much longer she cursed. Pearl finally caught up with him noticing he seemed very popular around the hospital. Remus asked her why Kida hadn't been to see him yet, "she wanted too, but they wouldn't let her out of school, and shes had exams to study for too, and tonights yule ball so shes probably there" Pearl explained giving him a half smile, "I'm sure she'll come to see you as soon as she gets the chance" Pearl added. Pearl wouldn't have been as nice talking about Kida if she had known what she had done to Arisa, in fact, if she had known Pearl would have already killed the girl.

Remus smiled as he shifted his gaze around the outside area and breathed in the nice clear air, then he chocked on some saliva that went down the wrong way. He coughed, The Yule Ball was up coming and he did not plan to miss his first one. He looked at Pearl as he regained control of himself and took three deep breaths, "I need to attend that Ball!" he said with a great deal of excitement on his face, "Nothing is holding me back from attending my first every Yule Ball." he groaned to himself as he barged down onto the foot path and took long strides as he cussed at himself, "I need to get there... I don't care what the bloody nurses and doctors say, If they say it's too dangerous to be out at the time of night they can be told what i always tell them, I'm not five!" he growled to himself as he continued to pace forward, he would walk all the way to Hogwarts if he had to, but then he paused and looked around, 'There has to be a broom round here somewhere....' the thought continued over and over in his head as he looked around some more. "Pearl.... How did you get here Love?" he questioned firmly turning back to look at her with a welcoming smile on his face, he had hoped she'd wont to help him get there.

Pearl frowned, "your not going back to the school, they'll have you committed" she said giving him a stern look as he started running around like a mad man, what have i gotten into? she asked herself with a sigh. Pearl grabbed his arm and began pulling him back towards St Mungos, "would you like to be locked up in the hospital forever?" she asked.

He shoved her off him briefly, not hard at all just enough to get him free, as he revealed his wand from his pants and aimed it into the Sky, "Accio ..." he stopped, "Yeah... My broom is a little far to do that." he groaned to himself as he placed his wand away. He stepped off back to where Pearl was, "So how did you get here, darling?" he asked calmly looking around the area to some people that entered the Hospital, "Please Pearl, I Promised Kida I'd be there..." he some what lied smoothly, well not so much a Lie, he did say he would be there after all but more for his and Pearls benefit. He stood on the spot for a moment as he scratched his chin, "Blimey!" he cried, "I need a bloody shave!" he chuckled to himself as he felt the hair scuffling through his finger tips. He moved hastily back to the Hospital and moved into the building before attending his room, and doing a quick yet accurate shave and moved on out of the room and stood in front of the desk where the nurses often were, "Ladies... I'm heading out for the Night... I need to attend... a School function you could say?" he smiled to them as he signed his name onto the absence list for the night, something that was at least along the lines of that. He stepped back to where Pearl now stood, "So... Ready to go?" he asked her with a large grin spreading across his face, almost ear to ear.

Pearl sighed as he pushed her off of him, "Your not going!" Pearl said following him back to his room, "I don't care what you promised Kida" Pearl added. Pearl glared at the nurses there, "you can't just let a patient out! what kind of Nurses are you!?" she asked getting scared looks from them. "If my mother still worked here..." she said darkly under her breath. Pearl looked at his smile and softened a bit, but not enough, "your not going, its just a silly dance and an excuse for the students to be all over each other with out getting in trouble" she stated firmly crossing her arms.

(( so are they engaged or not, im confused -_- ))

Remus glared at Pearl, "If its an excuse for Students to be all over each other, thats the same for teachers." he winked with a loud laugh, He shore loved Pearl and he knew he could joke that way with her, and hopefully without her taking any offense to the way he said things. He moved on down the Hall way ignoring what she said about him not going and passed through the main doors to the outside once more where he took a seat on the curb and thought to himself for a moment of how exactly he was going to get there.

((Yesum :p))

Pearl turned a deep red at his words. She ran up to him and grabbed his arm before turning him around. Pearl put a hand on his chest and the other on his arm before reaching up and kissing him yet again, this one was different though it was more urgent and passionate then gentle. She pulled away after a bit "we don't need to be at some silly dance to do that, and what would that look like to the students?" Pearl asked with a smirk.

Remus kissed back gently as she pulled away, and he at the same time, "Tough, I want to dance." he chuckled, "You don't know what its like being locked up in these places weeks on end." he nodded to her and then pulled away from her as he stepped back ward and pivoted on the spot to face where he was pondering just prior, "Ah well.... Lets me think about what you just said ill get back to you." he grinned for a moment before sitting back to the Curb.

"your really not giving up on this are you" she asked shaking her head. I'm going to kill this man one of these days she kept thinking. Pearl thought for a few minutes, "fine you can go, just don't expect me to join you," Pearl said offering him her hand, "I apprated here, I refuse to go on those horrid broom sticks"

Remus chuckled but before she could finish and she said that he was able to go, He had apparated away from the area and had landed himself on the walk way up to where the Ball was taking place, he had hoped to see Kida here. At least this would give him a chance to see her, he flicked his hand at his body and the garments he had on were replaced by a Black suit, simple with a white shirt and black tie. He stepped off from the dark area he was currently in to engulf himself in the Lighter area. He looked backwards and forwards and then strode forward.

Pearl huffed as Remus disappeared, "that man is toast" she grumbled to herself. Pearl turned around and started walking down the streets, there was no way you would catch her at some silly thing like yule ball. After about an hour she noticed some really creepy people were starting to walk about and apprated back to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back