HOPE

Alexa Heffron

Alexa and knew James was hiding and saw Luna come walking up the drive so when she saw the tears she knew this was hard for her. "Luna, thanks" she said, but Luna had held up a hand to stop her.

Luna had the letter and knew the truth was gonna come out, "spill it please so i can tear my heart out to him if i have to just to get him back" she said, for she had cried herself to sleep night after night Riley had been like gone most days and hardly around at all.

Riley jogged up to meet Luna and took hold of her hand as he reached her and took his place by her side. " Sorry im late hun i tried my best to get here on time." He took her around the waist and kissed her cheek before looking up at the girl in the door way and frowned. " Luna no offence but James must have been blind to choose her over you." He held Luna tight in case of anything, he didn't want to leave her on her own and wanted to make sure she was ok her

Luna felt like pulling away and she did, "yeah but it kind of was stupid for me to go running to you" she said, knowing she sounded mean but didn't care she loved James still.

Riley frowned. " Well gee thanks Luna you sure no who to make a guy feel special." He looked again to the girl in the door way. " Where is the dam cheater, he needs to learn his lesson." He squared up ready to see him again

James had been hidden in a nearby bush, listening in to the 3 people involved int his mess talk about him. He was trying to find the right moment, but it seemed to be going on forever and Riley was looking for him. So he walked around the back of the bush, where they couldn't see him, then walked round into view. "Riley." He gave him a reassuring nod then walked over to Luna, but kept his distance. He spoke softly. "Hey Luna...so...what's the deal?" He wasn't really sure what to say to her after all that had happened.

Riley looked at the guy coldly. He had a very low opinion of the little child and wouldnt hesitate on hurting him if he annoyed him. Or Luna. He square up to warn him of and to sow his protection over Luna. " She just wants to say how much you hurt her and that she never wants to see you again you little cheater." He scowled at the boy then looked at Luna softly. " Well go on tell him." He smiled slightly

Luna looked at him, "no i wanted to tell you James, i'm sorry i didn't believe you and i still love you and i want you to take me back if you want me" she said, on the verge of tears.

Riley let go off her strait away and scowled at her. " What did you say. What the hell are talking about. Why did you even come to me." He looked over to the guy. There was something that Riley liked. He decided he might get to no him better. Riley walked over to him. " Mate she isnt worth it. She's no good and not better than a free drink. You want to come to the pub?" Riley smiled kindly at him

James smiled at the guy as he offered the option of going for a drink. An offer which James never refused. "Yeah, a drink sounds great mate...sorry Luna..." James began to walk away, but slowly so that Riley could catch up with him.

Riley smiled widely then looked at Luna. " Yeah sorry Luna looks like you carnt sleep around. Bye." He caught James up then patted him on the back. " To the leaky cauldron then. Forst round on me." He chuckled

Luna looked at James, "fine me and Alexa will go flirt with someone else" she said, knowing James would hear her.

Riley looked over his shoulder and smiled. " You go a head and do that, i will just warn them that if they want to take you home, i should say how boring you are. Not fun at all." He laughed loudly before apperating james and himself to the Leaky cauldron.

Luna shook her head, "ugh i hate them" she yelled, feeling like she need to cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back