Home sick

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah missed her dad so much. She had always been home with him her whole life. She love Hogwarts but she just wished she could see her dad again.
Shaylah sat with her feet dangling over the end of the cliffs drawing in her sketchbook. She was happier with this picture than she was with the last one she drew but she still didn't know why she was drawing so badly just recently.
Shay chucked the sketchbook over the cliff in a mood with herself and put her hands on her head. What is wrong with me?? She didn't know how she would explai how she felt in a letter so she had no way of telling her dad about it.
Shaylah took off her jacket and chucked it on the floor next to her. She spotted her two cats, Flake and Tigger, walking close by. When they got over to her she hugged the two of them as they were given to her as a birthday present from Jay. What am I going to do.

(I know the pics lame but I drew it in a rush.)

Leia had spent her break in New York with her mother where it had been summer, as opposed to winter in Australia with her father. Truthfully she had grown to love Australia so she had wished to be there, but she didn't want her mother to think she was choosing her father over her, so she had begrudgingly spent a summer full of following her mother aimlessly around holding her portfolios and fabric swatches and accessories and then never being allowed to go out because her mother was at some fashion event. Throughout her first year at Hogwarts Leia had began coming out of her shell, no longer abiding by her mother's rules of dressing fashionably and acting perfect, and had instead began to pursue the things she liked like music, and with it her look had began changing to a more grungy style, so immediately after her mother saw her she shrieked and forced her into her designer clothing all summer long.

Still slightly used to dressing up rather than casual for now, Leia roamed the familiar Hogwarts grounds in her outfit though she had chosen to wear Converse instead to make it look more casual. The Veela girl was ready for her second year of Hogwarts, she just wanted to go someplace to think for a bit, and her feet carried her over to the cliffs. Her hair, right now in light golden hues of brown, was blowing behind her as she climbed up and sighed in peace, before noticing someone already there. She was going to give them their privacy and turn back around, but stopped herself when she recognized the girl. Leia took a few steps towards her and hesitantly let out, "Hey" her musical voice ringing out softly as a warm smile eased onto her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back