Holy Cow is that your knee?

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru flew into the Hospital wing and made sure the door stayed open so that Hilde could get in after him. Rolling onto the first bed that was open. Tohoru reached for his wand and pointed it to the back of the wing where he knew the nurse's offices where. Taking as loudly as he could which was not very loud because he did not have much of a voice left he said. "Accio nurse's wand." Tohoru laid back on the bed as he waited for a nurses wand and what would soon be a nurse following after said wand.

Hilde flew into the hospital wing, landing just inside the doors. She set her broom down on the floor by Tohoru's bed and sat down on it. "Nice way of getting the nurse's attention," she said with a giggle. Shortly, the wand came flying out of the office and she hoped shortly after it, a nurse. "How bad is the pain?" she asked carefully, reaching to take his hand.

Tohoru watched as Hilde took a seat next to him. "It is better now that your here. I'm sure I will bu up in the air again in no time." Tohoru said with a grin. He would have no choice but to get back up on a broom or he would look like he was scared.

Hilde laughed. "Ok, but I promise that we won't be sitting in the hoops any longer. Too dangerous. I wonder how those silly Ravenclaws managed to not fall." Her mind started to run over all the spells she knew, wondering if there was one that they used that had kept them in place for their snogging session. She leaned forward and kissed her boyfriend on the lips. She moved a bit closer to him, wincing just a bit from the pain in her ankle, but doing everything in her power to hide it. "Where is that nurse?" she asked, before leaning forward and stealing another kiss.

"Please no public displays of affection, this is an infirmary," Dahlia drawled, sneaking up between the two lovers and snatching her wand back. She'd put it down while she'd been filling in paperwork and had been rather irritated by the fact that it had been stolen. "Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to take wands off adults unless in a threatening situation?" she said, rolling her eyes before looking at the boy's knee. "Alright you two, what happened?" she asked. She needed to know what happened and what the injury was before she could heal it, after all.

Hilde pulled back from Tohoru quickly when she heard the voice of the nurse. She blushed a deep red, then turned to explain to the nurse. "Um, well, we sort of had an accident out on the quidditch pitch when we were flying. We both fell pretty far." Trying to move backwards on the bed so that the nurse could do her job, she winced in pain, but did not say anything about it yet. She wanted to make sure that her boyfriend was cared for first.

Tohoru looked at the nurse and smiled. "I am sorry but both of us can not really walk. My girlfriend seems to have hurt her ankle and I have a shattered knee and a broken wrist." Tohoru did not say he was sorry for kissing Hilde because that would be and lie and Tohoru never lied about something as serious as kissing the girl he cared about. "Hilde my love is that the only thing you have broken or would there be something else?" Tohoru wanted her to get taken care of first because she was a quidditch player and just a little bit more important that Tohoru.

Hilde turned back to Tohoru, and picked up his hand. "No, just my ankle is injured. Its not as bad as your injuries." She turned to look at the nurse again. "Do you think we would be able to leave after you heal us or will we have to stay?" she asked cautiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back