Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Yellow rose for @Holden Marshall

Marnie was super excited for her next rose, scanning the hallways excitedly and nearly bowling over another first year. She made a grab for the rose hat she'd knitted, aware that she'd had to finish it in a rush and it was more blob shaped than rose shaped, but she was intent on wearing it, and nearly missed Holden passing as she did so. "Holden! Hi! Wait up I have a rose for you isn't that so exciting do you know who it's from have you been making a lot of friends I know Penny worries about you but I keep telling her you're fine and see you got a rose already so clearly someone likes you so you're doing something right isn't that fun I was lucky I got to meet your sister in my first year so hopefully you've met your own Penny too and if you haven't I bet I could introduce you to my brother next year if you want oohh that would be perfect, right!" Marnie said brightly, rose almost entirely forgotten as she moved to keep up with Holden.

Dead plants was a pretty good way to represent what Valentines really meant, as far as Holden was concerned. Love seemed like a waste of time to him, and all the effort people put into trying to impress each other was even worse. He was doing his best to avoid all the fuss and keep to the quieter parts of the castle, but unfortunately the loudest part of the castle somehow caught up with him. "What?!" He grunted in alarm as the older girl started going on, quickly trying to walk away from her. He recognised her as one of Penny's friends he tried to avoid, but there seemed to be no dodging.... whatever this was. And she had a rose for him - even worse. "I don't want it." Holden said bluntly, ignoring all the other nonsense she was spewing.

Marnie frowned when Holden refused to the rose, doggedly following after him. "Aw c'mon don't be like that I bet it'll be a nice message you don't have to keep it I guess but you should at least read the note how bout that I'll keep your rose I love them but you gotta at least read the message someone sent you, right?" She wheedled, holding out the note in front of Holden in what she hoped was a tantalizing way. And if Holden wanted the rose after the fact she wouldn't say anything. How Penny could be related to such a grouch was beyond her, really.

I love you!
Try to enjoy the day.

Love, Penelope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back