HNZ Graduation Presentation 2026

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
After well amounts of editing and creating to make a more perfect video, I've finally finished the project. This is the first video I've made for HNZ, so I didn't know what to put in there specially, or how to address everything, so please bare with me if the video did not come out as you would have expected. Special thanks goes to Julie who helped me out enormously in obtaining information and what not. Thanks a lot Julie :wub: :wub: And another thanks for Joyce, who allowed me to work on this project. :wub: :wub:

Now for the presentation. I created HNZ's very own youtube channel, so for future video's, I will be hosting them on that particular channel. So, now, without wasting any time, here is the video presentation. Please give me your feedback as well so I can make the next year's video a much more pleasing experience if I wasn't able to satisfy you this year. Do forgive me if I didn't make it to your expectation, this is the first video I made for HNZ, so bare with me. ^_^ I apologize for posting this a little late. I was planning to post it on Monday, but some thing's came up that prevented me from doing it.

Video URL: Click Here

Enjoy! :woot:

This was bootiful ♥ :hug: who sings that song? I loved it ♥

Loved t and commented. Was brilliant hammeh xD :hug:

Okay so I didn't think that I would cry with this the way I did when Kat graduated, but I was so wrong and I just bawled like a babbeh. Absolutely fabulous job Hamza :hug:

Great job Hamza! :wub:

And you are totally welcome for the help. Thanks for dealing with my randomness through it all. xD

:cry: Aw, it's gonna be weird without those guys posting around the school. I'm gonna miss lurking in their craziness as much as I can now.
:cry: Our little students are all grown up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back