• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

HNZ Characters

Rhianne Cade

green eyes💋gryff💋ttb owner💋lincoln's mom
Messages
1,205
OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Age
(12/12/2010)
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Boredom results to anything..And here are my results of boredom..They are not that good but if you love them,feel free to steal..And if you want one made,feel free to post..​
<i>
</i>
eden.jpg


kienne2.jpg


hermione.jpg


patricia.jpg


toni.jpg


rhianne1.jpg


rhianne2.jpg


rhianne3.jpg


rhianne4.jpg


rhianne5.jpg


<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="firebrick"><SIZE size="150">Thank you for viewing!! :lol: :lol: ​
 
Coming from an expert like you,it really is very flattering..I took up Nick's advice to somehow blend the text with the banner itself and somehow I love them..My friends also love the Kienne one while I personally love the Eden one..
 
Back
Top