Hm..I think I missed a sign somewhere..

Ivy Dalebreeze

With a few bags full of shiny new things, Ivy walked along Diagon Alley, until she saw a sign stating "Knockturn Alley". It looked dark, and a little dirty too. So, of course, Ivy's curiousity was immediately raised, and she went into the little alley.

"Maybe they sell brooms around here somewhere.." she murmured.

Luxen saw the child from the window of his shop, she didn't look like the other one. This child was curious but not arrogant, she might be of use to him. He left his shop quietly and took a side road so he would appear behind her and said kindly "can I help you?"

"Oh, hello there sir!" she said to the man, turning around and making a slight bow. Normally Ivy's isn't one for bowing, but she thought the man looked rather serious, and she'd best behave in 'strange territories'. "I'm starting my first year soon, and I'm still looking for a few things. I have all the necessities, but I'm still looking if there's anything really interesting before I go."

"Well child, you've met the right man" Luxen said kindly "I own 'The Silver Snake' by far the best shop in all of Knockturn Alley, children arn't normally aloud in the shop but I think I'll make an exception for you" Luxen said pointing across the Alley to his shop Clean and Bright amonst the dark and dity.

"Oh sir, that's is very cool.. I mean most kind of you," She said, beaming. She was already curious, but now that she was allowed to enter a shop which normally she wasn't allowed to enter was like hitting the jackpot. She looked at the shop the man was pointing at, as it stood out from the other shops by not being pitchblack or so incredibly filthy and unkept as most of the other shops. "What do you sell in your shop, sir?" She asked.

Luxen smiled as he began to walk in the direction of his shop "all kinds of things, but mostly things you wouldn't be able to get in Diagon" Luxen said his tone a little dark "after all you can't just sell pretty little bunnies, there has to be a place to buy the wolf"

"Ah..I think I follow your line of thought, sir" She said, while following him towards the shop. As far as she could see from the outside, the shop sold mostly books and potions, but she was hoping to get inside soon to get a better view. This will be so awesome! She thought. She felt a little smile forming on her lips.

Luxen opened the door for the little girl to enter, smiling "come in and don't be afraid it's quite clean inside I promise and you'll see things that nobody else sells"

((OOC: If you want to continue create a topic inside my shop))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back