His Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Silver

Wand
Malleable Dogwood Wand 13" with Own Werewolf Fur
tumblr_mcboniOEps1r5ruse.gif

Lake Silver

Lake is a 26 Year old Ministry worker with a Secret, for years after graduating from Durmstrang he had been keeping himself busy with his work and keeping his secret hidden from everyone and anyone who knows him, as a result he has no friends & no plans for the future.
His Secret: Well you'll just have to wait and see (He's a Werewolf)

Are you Interested in becoming Friends with this confused soul? Someone who has no Friends, Who is concerned with hurting anyone he gets close to? Someone who has never had a Girlfriend? Never known what affection is? He's not super damaged he does work in the Ministry, but outside of work connections he avoids - He can Socialize but not connect.

I have Rosalie Bevin who's in the same department as he is. She'd only be a friend though. Rose is a pretty reserved person. She doesn’t like talking about herself much and prefers to be the one with all the knowledge. She is a hardworker and doesn’t like to finish work if she still has something to do. She isn’t a fan of being idle and actively seeks out more work for herself. She’s not a very social person, but is quite capable of adapting to any situation she might find herself in. She’s quick on her feet and has a knack for coming up with simple strategies to get herself or her team out of tense or stressful situations. She’s good a being discreet and doesn’t like gossip. She is more likely to keep a secret than spread it, but she’s made her fair share of rookie mistakes in the past. She’s relatively serious, but can have a good time when she is with her family.

I've read this post so many times and kept on forgetting to reply, Sounds good, considering they're in the same department. Her personality seems like one Lake would get along with. Do you have any ideas how they could meet & become friends?

Well it all depends on if we have them start talking in or out of the office. In the office its quite likely that she would approach him for more work to do, trying to lighten his load and such. However if they were to strike up a conversation out of the office, I would think a cafe or a park would be the best way to go.

I think the office may be good, Lake wouldn't really go out to a cafe, he may hang around at a park.
Lake may be confused why she would be trying to take work off his hands, that could be an interesting RP

Sounds Awesome :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back