Olivia Lightwood

I am hopeful rather than expectant
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
"We are here. Top floor of the North Tower, enjoy the view" said Olivia to the other girls. The view was even more beautiful at night. You could see the castle grounds illuminated now not by the sunlight but by the lights inside the castle. You could see the fairies and pixies flying around and leaving a trail of sparkling light behind. The moon reflecting on the lake and the water moving from time to time.

Sam looked out of window. "We are so high from ground! That's kinda scary but worth it." She liked view. "What are those little lights?" she pointed with finger at fairies, she still didn't understand and didn't know all these wizard things.

"I guess those are pixies or fairies? I honestly don't know but I believe it's one of the two. All my knowledge is movie based" she said joking with Samantha

-There is so cool!- Page looked around and then sky. Evening was so grate and she was lucky be there at Hogwarts. She walked closed and looked to the nature outside castle. Halliwell girl know some movies and anime about fairies but she don't wanted talk about it.

"This is beautiful..." Sofia whispered while looking out of the window.
Everything was absolutely new and amazing to her. The castle was filled with incredible places like this and she was loving to spend time exploring each one of them.
Sofia looked at the sky and was surprised by how many stars she could see. "Thank you so much for bringing us here Olivia! The view is just...unbelievable." She said amazed.

"It's fine don't worry. Us Hufflepuffs gotta help each other right? And that means showing each other all the cool places" Olivia said. Never would she have thought that her night would end like this.

"Oh, I saw fairies in animal shop in Obsidian Harbour! They are so cute and a little bit scary at the same time. I didn't even know that they are real but it's kinda cool!" Scary but cool, that was exactly about Sam's thoughts about wizarding world. "I kinda don't understand why there are these towers. What they are changing? Anything would change if I would be sorted in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor? Also, why exactly these names?"she was just used to common classes without names like that.

"Well I think nothing would change if you were sorted into a different house. I think it depends on your personality and your goals and everything so another house meant another you who was very different from what you are now. About the house names they are names after their founders, each one house was named with the last name of its founder" Olivia said. She didn't knew a lot about the wizarding world too but she knew enough to answer Sam's question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back