Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Remus spend time always here where was lot of book worm people and he liked spend some time here and smell of books. He find the right book for him and he sit to the table.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene didn't spend a lot of time in the library, it wasn't that he wasn't interested but he generally found it difficult to concentrate without music or humming and that usually got him stern glares in a place like this. He tended to find what he needed and leave. The hufflepuff had grabbed a book on photography and was heading out when he spotted someone he vaguely knew. "Remus Kia ora bro!" he greeted as he walked over. He had met him the year before but hadn't kept too much in touch but he was always happy to see and interact with a friend. "Mind if I join you for a bit?" He had planned to leave the library but he could spend some time with a friend.

"You know my name?" He was a little more surprised becouse he was thinking that he is weird person and don't speak with lot of people becouse he was a book worm and loved so much math. "Sure, you can sit!" He smiled.

Eugene nodded, "Course dude, we share classes!" he assured him, Eugene tried his best to remember people and he'd spent time with Remus on the train before school in first year so had committed the name to memory. "Sweet, I'm Eugene, if you've forgotten," he told him, though it was clear he wouldn't mind if Remus had. "What are you reading?"

"Oh, right! Sorry about that!" He apologize to him becouse he was forgot his name and he was lot of studie all the time and spend alone time in ravwnclaw house."Nice to meet you! I'm reading poition book." He smiled him.

Eugene shrugged at him, he didn't mind if he had forgotten. It was easy enough to forget something like that. He gave a little nod, "Cool, do you like potions?" he thought that if this boy was studying potions this early in the semester it had to be because he liked it. Eugene held up the book he had, that was on magical photography, "I'm going to read this," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back