Hey you! I Don't Know You...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela hadn't really realized just how much Teddy picked her up, until she looked at what she was leaving in. The casual outfit wasn't what she would normally leave. Of course, she still didn't show her legs completely, wearing white tights underneath, but she was still becoming more like her old self. not caring what people would say. She smiled and nodded in approval of the new her, who she was becoming. When she stepped out, with a smile on her face, she felt a bit relieved that she could be herself now. That she didn't have to hide. She felt that way up until she got around people. When she got into the crowd, she was shy again, a bit more reserved. Kairi was in her arms, and the diaper bag was on her other shoulder. "You're going to be warm in that." She told the little baby, a smile on her lips. Angela loved her cousin with every bit of her heart.

Angela sat Kairi down beside her, and took out some lotion. "Hold on sweets." She said, putting it on her neck, arms, and pulling down her socks to put it on her legs as the little one squirmed. "Hold on, it'll keep the bugs away." When Angela finished, she let Kairi go play, taking out a book.

If it wasn't for Brad's uncle who asked him to check on Darla, Brad would never wander around New Zealand like a lunatic. Usually either Vivian or Sally would come with him but they were busy and he had to check on his cousin and had to find anperfect place for the new restaurant. The young boy stomp his feet as he walk faster on an empty street. A small smile appear on his face. The boy ran ad fast as he could and did a few flips and landed perfectly. Right after he stood up straight, he twisted himself to the East finding a park that was filled with little kids. He knew right away that his cousin would never be in there playing with people they knew nothing about. Brad took a few steps away from the park but then he turn himself back to the park and enter it.

Not too far from a girl that was reading a book, Brad found a tiny pair of socks. It was probably hers or it could be anyone's. The young boy took it and walk toward the reading girl with the tiny socks on his right hand. "Excuse me... Is this yours? He asked with his Canadian accent and smiled at her.

Angela looked up and sighed. She had put them back on the little kid, but she just hated to wear sock. Not far from her were some shoes. Angela stood up and smiled. "Thank you, sir." She said. "Kairi, you devil, you're gonna get dirty." She said, an exasperated tone. She plopped down and put them back in her bag. She then looked at the boy who was still standing there. "Hi." She said, a bit of a smile on her face. Did she know him? She couldn't remember. "Do I know you?" She asked, feeling slightly embarrassed, her cheeks turning red.

Brad laughed when the girl mention something about someone else, it seemed that she was with one of those kids that were playing. "Is one of them yours?" He asked as he looked at the kids who were throwing mud at each other. If Darla was there, she would probably be complaining about those kids being dirty. "Well if you're in Beauxbaton then you might know me" He laughed as he sat beside her not asking her permission. If the girl mind of him sitting beside her then Brad would just leave her right away.

Angela looked at him, her slightly slanted eyes looking normal compared to his. She was confused by his accent, but only a bit. "Yeah, her, in the pink." She smiled. It was as if Kairi was really her child. "i mean, s-she's my cousin." She laughed a bit and shook her head. "No, I was attending Hogwarts, but soon I'll be home schooled." She didn't know what caused her to speak truthfully. She was sure it was her recent social activity with Teddy. She looked to her side and asked, "do you have one?"

The girl in pink was pretty tiny, since she was with the big kids. "She's very cute. And she is...? Japanese? Chinese" The girl definitely didn't look Korean. Brad wasn't a big fan of hanging around little kids except his cousins. Both Darla and Mason are quiet and wasn't good at interacting with kids on their age but was good around grown ups, so Brad didn't really mind."Well the youngest is 5 and he's my cousin. Her sister is a first year Ravenclaw in Hogwarts New Zealand." He said proudly, He was sure that his cousin would keep her reputation good unlike those lunatics.

Angela smiled slightly. "She's just over two, and she's Japanese, but she reminds me of what her mom was. So spunky." Angela looked at him. "She acts like she's five, she can even say some words, like apple." Angela had been trying to teach Kairi more, but most words had to be things she saw every day, and she loved Apple juice, so that was just something she would say. "Oh how adorable, I'm a Ravenclaw currently." She kept her smile, and placed her bookmark back in her book. "Pardon my reach." She said, grabbing the diaper back from the other side of him, so that she could put her book in the front pouch. "And your two?"

After hearing about the little baby who tried to be five, Brad laughed. "Trust me, it's not even funny if a five years old acts like twenty years old" He chuckle, Mason attended too many classes, and Brad felt bad for a little baby to sit on a chair for the whole day listening to professors lecturing while other kids get to spend their days in the sun with their friends. "My cousins? I guess they wont be out here throwing sand at each other" He chuckled as he pointed at one of a crying kid who ran to his mother. "I'm Brad by the way, Brad Kuang." The boy introduced himself.

She giggled slightly. "Is one one of your like that?" She asked with a slight frown. Kids should be kids, not adults. Angela knew that all too well. She had her child ripped away when Sarah died and left her and Skyle... and Kairi for that matter, all alone. "Kairi loves it, but she loves her baths too." Angela said, looking at the girl who was chasing a butterfly. She always kept a good eye on her, when they were in the park. "Oh yeah! I'm Angela. Angela Marion." She said, would he know her name from her father; no, he was Chinese she was sure, she recognized the slant; different from Sarah's.

Luckily Brad's father wasn't like uncle Edric who had been forcing his kids to learn too much. "True, But I guess my uncle must have something in his mind, maybe he wants them to be a crazy potion master later on?" He laughed as he picture his cousins in robes and glasses, making bottles of potions. "I wish Darla and little Mason can be more like little Kairi" He smiled as he eyed the little girl in pink carefully. She was tiny and very cute. Brad wasn't a big fan of little kids, he prefer being around his Mason than other babies because most kids would cry for anything, but his cousin was different, he was quiet and was different from other kids. "So you speak Japanese, Angela? My mom's half Japanese, so I can speak a little" He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back