Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
If Professor Kingsley was anyone to go by, the next person on Geo's list of rose deliveries would be pleasant and meeting the student would be smooth in theory. The Hufflepuff had never spoken to any of the Kingsley children, although never one to shy away from making new friends outside of her year group she was hunting close by the Gryffindor common room for someone that resembled his mother. After a short while of waiting and wandering and subtly peering out the window at those practising Quidditch on the fields, Geo spotted someone that looked as though they might fit the bill. "Jacob?" She called out, waiting to see if they'd react positively. If nothing else, perhaps they could lead her in the right direction.

Jacob's head lofted quickly and in the direction he'd heard his name being called. It was an older girl who had called him and he walked over, pushing his glasses up as he reached her. "I'm Jacob" he said, a little hesitant though not unpleasant.

With the basket resting in the crook of her elbow, she clapped her hands together eagerly as she'd found the correct person and made her way over to him. "Perfect!" she added with a grin, handing over a yellow rose and note to the student. "Looks like you have a friend!" It may have been stating the obvious, but Geo hated silence, and after giving him a moment to read it. "Have you sent any out this year?" she asked, curious to know how many were in the pipeline. Quite a few if the crowds in the Great Hall were taken into consideration.

Dear Jacob,
Happy Valentine's day! I hope it's a good day.
Emilia

Jacob stared at the rose for a second, surprised at receiving his third one. He took the flower in hand and read the note, a pleasant smile on his face before he shook his head. "Nope, and I kind of feel like a jerk" he admitted as he pocketed his flower. "This is the third one I've gotten." He paused for a beat and then added, "Thanks for this though."

Geo watched as he read the note, but shrugged at his comment at not giving any out. "Some people don't get into that sort of thing but that's okay," she said, thinking of how Sophie and Isaac were a perfect example of a couple that were open about neither of them wanting to send a Valentines rose to the other. "If you do though, it's not like there isn't next year, right!" she added with a smile, "No problem. Enjoy the rest of your day," she added, taking off quickly as she had plenty more to give out before the day was up and students decided to disappear into their common rooms for the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back