• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Hey I'm A Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollie Harrow

Member
Messages
14
OOC First Name
Emilie
It's Emilie!
Hi guys. I need some plots for my characters.
--- --- --- ---
Mollie Harrow
icon_e10.png

Mollie is a twenty-one year old woman who works in a store. She is really good with people younger then her, and is still a teenager at heart. I need some friends, enemies and possibly a boyfriend/ final.

Jacob Harrow
main-taylor-lautner-100x100.jpg

Jacob is my newest character. He's seventeen and in his last year of Durmstrang. He is really nice and protective of his friends, and is really cocky and cheeky. I need friends, enemies and a girlfriend/ final.

Taylor Black
Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16265152-100-100.jpg

Taylor is a fifteen year old American Durmstrang girl who doesn't fit in. She is quiet around strangers, she will produce small talk. She can be chatterbox with her friends. I need friends, enemies and a boyfriend/final.

Tell me what you think!

^^ Emilie ^^
​
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top