Hey... I Remember You!

Penelope Fournier

Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Pixie Hair
Penelope sighed. She looked up at a big tree at the lakefront. The leaves were red, orange, and yellow, and it made a pretty scene. She knew exactly what type of tree it was, and how it grew, and all those useless facts about it, but stopped thinking about it so she wouldn't creep anyone out by spitting out facts. She looked at each individual leaf. She started to climb it. It was fun, and she remembered the first time she had climbed a tree.

Penelope stayed climbing the tree for a while, recalling happy memories, trying not to remember any of the bad ones. She then climbed back out of the tree and took a seat under it, leaning against the trunk. She felt the autumn breeze pull her hair in to her face, and she pushed it back. She took a leaf out of her hair. It had fallen off of the tree. She looked around. She saw a girl nearby.

Penelope stood up and walked over to the girl. As she got closer, she noticed that it was a girl she had met way back. She racked her brain. It had been a while ago, and other things had happened since then, like finding out about her family and how she had a half sister. She smiled at the girl. "Uh, hi," she said. "I believe we've met before. I'm Penelope Fournier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back