Hey Diddle diddle

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had been exsited to see Jon this time around but she hadn't counted on one thing. Epiphany had gotten wind that she had a Brightston weekend and had begged to be let to come over and spend time with her. She there holding the hand of the now five year old girl as they walked down the magical streets. Zazuka had made a fair few toys for her in honer of her birthday but her favoret so far was the first one she had ever made. Ms. Butterbee, a stuffed half butterfly, half person kind of creature.

Zazuka was happy for this because she knew that Epiphay played with her other toys too. It made up for the lack of money that Zazuka always seemed to have. Zazuka let Epiphay look inside a shop through the window while she stood behind her half singing a rhyme for her. "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon, the little dog laughed to see such sport and the dish ran away with the spoon." She finished beaming sunshine. She hoped that Jon would not mind that her little sister was here with her.

Jon and Zak had mixed the days up when they were suppose to meet at his home. In the breech of the last minutes they were able to make changes and instead of meeting Zak at his dwelling, they were to meet at Zak Brightstone weekend. Thank Merlins he was home for vacation and was bored out of his mind not doing anything. He still was doing the normal activities he would do if he were still in school, more like his hobby. But when he received the quick note from Zak, he hurried on wearing normal attire, the summer vacation down here making it easy to just slip on something formal. Holding lilies and sunflowers he bought on his way, he couldn't help thinking these flowers so much reminded him of Zak. So he had to purchase them as a gift for her, holding them towards his lower back, as he spots her within the crowds of Brightstone. "Well hello you two" he said with a wide grin upon his face seeing he finally was going to meet the little girl Zak had been telling him about. She was so adorable a little version of Zak, made him smile even more.

Epiphany was looking into the muggle shop. She was wondering why they sold this in magic land when everything was supposed to sparkle and shine like Faerie. Her older sister was like that. Her sister was like the sun only she could look at it with out her eyes hurting. She heard one of her favorite rhymes. "Cow, cow, cow." She said then started to walk off again. She saw a tall dark person coming. He talked to her and Zuka but Epiphany was scared of anyone that wasn't her sister or Peter. "ZUKA!" She cried and hid behind her skirt.

Zazuka laughed and picked up the still tiny five year old. "It's ok Eppy, he wont hurt us. No one will ever hurt you again." She said soothingly to her shaking sister while flatting out some of her hair which was sticking up. "Sorry she's been through quite a bit." She said looking down then back at Jon. She beamed sunshine at him. She had felt every second they had been apart to the point that she wished that they went to the same school. Zazuka had his letter hidden somewhere in her room as a reminder that there was someone out there willing to listen when she was feeling somewhat down. "What do you have there?" She asked noticing that one of his hands was behind her back. She moved her head as if to try and find out what he had.

"Aww" he made a face, as if he was feeling bad but greatly understood why Ephy would cower in fear. After he was a mear image of his father, except he had the softest touch of his once beloved mother eyes. We all seem to have them, including Jacob and Maddiie, his sisters were lighter though. "Its okay princesa" he said an his Latin accent, Spanish being his weak language, but sounded so perfect at the moment. "I'm not one to be afraid of.." he said with a gentle smiling looking at Zak. "Hey Z, oh this." he said with a chuckle exposing the lilies and sunflowers. "Are for you" he gave the bunch to Zak, and even attempted to give Ephy one single sunflowers.

Epiphany lifted her head from her sister's shoulder where she had buried it then looked from her sister's stardust eyes to the ones of the boy. Her childish innocence told her that he was telling the truth. He wasn't one to be afraid of. He even called her 'princesa' whatever that meant. She would have to look at her dictionary again but then again it was a child's dictionary so it was most likely not there. Ephy tilted her head when the boy presented her sister with flowers but took the one he gave her quickly. "Sunflower Ms. Butterbee." She said putting it in one of the hands of her stuffed doll.

Zazuka laughed and took the sunflowers from Jon. "Thank you. I love plants and they seem to love me back. I'm the only one that can go near the school Tentacula without almost losing a limb. Then again I was the one that planted them." She said laughing again. She noticed her little sister give her sunflower to the doll she always carried around and smiled wide. "I think you just gave Eppy here a reason to like you. Don't worry if she still doesn't say much. She never says more than two words to anyone that's not Andy." She said said shaking her head and making her curls bounce all around.

She had chosen to ware her hair loose for once after spending most of the month with it out of her face because of her studying. The sundress that she had dressed both Eppy and herself in was loose too so the sun could hit as much of their skin as possible. "Thank you for meeting us here I know I was meant to go to your house but, you know, things happen." She said with a wide smile.

Jon smiled glad he was given the approval from Ephy. He knew how it was once being young himself, travelling different places with his family. Meeting someone new, and being able to trust someone right away was the hardest part. " Glad she like it." he continue to smile. "And was no sweat meeting you two here. I was actually bored at home, Jay went on doing his own thing, and my father working usually." he said with a comforting looking on his face.

"Its seem though his relationship with a co-worker of his getting serious. I think he may ask her the big question." he said as they beging to walk the streets, still hinting a smile at little Ephy. She sure looked like Zak, except she didn't talk much, which Zak had warn him she wouldn't.

Zazuka felt Eppy tug at her. It was her way of telling her that she wanted to be let down. Zazuka did what she wanted and put the little girl down but kept her hand cupped within her own. "That's good to hear. It means that he's healing. The place of his first wife will never truly be taken but it's good that he seems happy." She said with a bright smile. Zazuka put her nose to the flowers properly as she felt the little hand in her's twist out of it.

"Don't wonder off too far!" She called then her eyes went pitch black. Zazuka saw a little girl much like Epiphany running down the stone street but her hair was darker than Eppy's. "Ok mommy!" the little girl called back then pressed her nose against a window. She looked at her hand where a wedding band was there. She attempted to look at the face of who was in front of her but was pulled back to her reality. Zazuka shook her head of the vision that just hit. She smiled at Jon widely. She didn't really know what it meant that she didn't see the face of the father of the little girl in her vision but she was happy she hadn't. It meant she still had time to figure it out.

"Yes course that's true." Jon said smiling as his gaze follow towards the brightstones path. He wanted his father to be happy, even if his father was thinking of marrying Lila. Jon remembered the time they had all meant, their very first encounter. It had felt as if they were already a family, the way Lila and her two children fit in almost perfect with his brother and sister. I guess its like they say he thought you lose a love one but only gain three more, either way his father was happy. Watching Ephy run down the busy sidewalks, Jon kept his eyes on her than back at Zak. He had notice she was staring in a trans like gaze, her eyes had change colors this must be one of those vision he thought to himself. "So anything good?" he asked with a chuckle turning his gaze once again towards the street making sure Ephy was at eye sights.

Zazuka beamed sunshine as she held the flowers in her arms. "More than good everything is wonderful. I just caught a glimpse of a beautiful future." She said looking at her little sister for a moment. "I think we had better start walking because little Eppy is quicker than she looks." She said laughing then linking her arm with Jon's. She loved him like a brother, like a friend though she wasn't really sure if it went beyond that. She still had very strong feelings for Brian but the silent cuts that she had been taking from him where becoming almost too much for her. Zazuka saw what street they where going down and she put a finger to her lips telling Jon to be quiet.

Epiphany walked passed the other stores. She wondered for a moment if her sister would be nice enough to get more rare frog cards. One of them that she thought pretty was worth 20 gallions. She didn't know exactly what that meant but she knew that it was more than what she sister usually had on her. She wondered on looking back at her sister and the boy that had come to meet them. She assumed that this was Jon, the friend that Zuka had been talking about while they had still been at the Gables.

A half lion half zebra type creature came out of the gap between two stores and shocked Epiphany. She looked at the creature with wide eyes. It was almost bigger than she was and it was purple. She reached out to touch it's fur and knew instantly that it one of Zazuka's. She imidetly hugged it round the neck then ran back to Zuka to hug her leg. "Thank you." She said then went back to her new toy.

Jon was rather interested in what she saw, he wanted to know really, but she kept it to herself. Feeling the link between both their arms, he smiled, she never did that before. It was something new, and he had to admit he liked this for their first time. He often wonders about her relationship with the Brian character, why he didn’t see what Jon see. I mean it seems like their relationship was on the rocks, to young to be that way, but I guess their first for everything. Seriously though why didn’t see the beauty that Zak held, how her faced glowed with such spars, was the boy to blind to see that. Maybe he was just crazed in the head, probably s snobbish nit that just annoyed Jon as he thought about it.

He kept silent for a bit, as he watched Ephy, she was an adoring little girl. He was glad that Zauk had someone like her sister now, Zauk wasn’t alone anymore. “Oh sweet I never seen those stuff animals before.” He said as he commented on the half breed toy.

Zazuka smiled and nodded. "Of course you wouldn't have seen it before. I made it. I make things like that when I can't sleep. That's a Leebra but Eppy will name it before too long." She said with a bright smile. She held the flowers close to her heart. "Thank you for being here. I know you got what things have been like at Hogwarts as of late." She said with a sigh. The energy she was picking up was making her kind of sad really but she made it a point to look happy so as not to make things worse.

"Wow skillful are we" he said as he slid his hands into his pockets. "I could imagine, with the prophets, we still get them up there cause of my dads subscription to those damn horrible news letters. If that's what they called news, than I rather watch muggel news, its basically the same concept if you see it before." somehow Jon tried not to get mad or show his other side to anyone. Good thing about him, he knew went to stop himself unlike his sister sometimes, he swears she should of have come to Drumstrang with him. "Would you like to take Ephy to a park, there one nearby if you like?" he ask Zak changing the subject quickly not wanting to discuss it any further.

Epiphany was looking at her new toy with was shaking it's mane and growling playfully. She wondered what powers this things would have. All of Zazuka's gifts had something about them that made them all magical aside from moving on their own. She was in the prosess of mounting Ms. Butterbee on the toy's back which she now called "Diddle" when she head the word 'park'. "Park?" She said looking up at the two older people.

She had Diddle follow her but she kept Ms. Butterbee in her arms as she looked up. "I is wanting to go to the parks Zuka. I is wanting to play with Diddle!" She said pulling on the end of her skirt. She loved parks, especially swings in which she could almost touch the sky. She wanted to go there with her friend Peter too but she didn't know if Zuka could tell him to come with them too.

Zazuka laughed. "Don't trust the news to tell you any truth for it tells not but what people want to believe." She said with a sigh and then a smile. She put her head in the flowers as she heard the words come from Jon's mouth. Almost a moment later she felt Epiphany tugging on her skirt. "You just said the very thing Eppy loves to hear." She said laughing. Zazuka patted her little sister on the head while nodding. "Of course we can go I would never say no to a chance for you to be outside." She said with a wide smile.

"Great" he said smiling as he started walking along side of them both. It would have been a lot faster with magic but he didn't mind walking keeping up with little Epphy as she clinged onto her little fury friend. "I haven't been there in a while, I use to go there with my brother but I'm sure she like it." after all it was a enchanted one, swings and slides were more structurally built, everything in that park was fun and existing. It even had a big bouncer in the middle of the playground were young witches and wizard can jump and bounce, as high as 12feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back