Here we go again

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru pushed his way into the hospital wing. Placing her on a bed. Tohoru went and knocked on the door to the nurses office. "Hey excuse me but could you come out here we have a student that needs help." Tohoru turned on his heel and went back to Kida's side and waited for the nurse.

Eden followed behind Tohoru, Kida's stuff in hand. Placing them down on the ground. Eden walked over to where Tohoru was standing. Grabbing him by his shirt Eden pushed him against the wall. "Don't you ever under mind me again. I am next in line to lead this family. Not you so next time you pull something like that I will make you regrat it. Is that understood?" Eden slapped Tohoru hard across the face just to prove her point.

Chandler heard a knock on his door, and he stood up from his desk and moved out towards the door, "What seems to be the Problem?" he said as he walked over to see a Girl Lieing on the Bed Blood seemed to be still soaking her clothes and now the sheets and to add to it Chandler noticed two Large Arrows out of her Side and her leg
"This might be a bit of a pickle to try solve" Chandler said with a look to the Girl who was still awake "How does it Feel Dear?" he asked curiously

Chandler looked to see Another Girl threatening another Boy "Now now children, We don't need another Student to Attend to, And i don't doubt that he would be able to protect himself if you did try to kill him my dear" he said smiling as he turned back to the Girl.

Kida groaned when she was put onto the bed, the pain of the Arrows was getting worse.
A New Nurse appeared and she was surprised how fast he arrived even though she still hated Nurses, He asked how it felt and she just snarled "how do you THINK it feels, how about i put these bloody arrows in your Side, then ask you How it feels" she snapped at him as she sunk into the bed even More.

Tohoru watched as a nurse came in. Seeing that he was attending to Kida, Tohoru turned back to Eden. "You are right I'm sorry, with your permission I ask to take my leave." Tohoru bowed low to Eden he knew his place and if he wanted to make it any better he would have to play by her rules for the time being.

Eden turned to the nurse with poison in her eyes. "This a family matter and I will handle my family as I feel it is needed. Now my friend is in need of your help so please see to her." Looking back at Tohoru, Eden nodded her head. "Yes remove yourself from my sight until I call for you." Watching as Tohoru stood up and left. Eden returned to Kida's side. "Kida I know you don't like nurses but you must be nice he seems like the helpful sort." Eden said in a calm voice.

"And this s my Wing, so Do it in your own place and time or be removed" Chandler responded without even looking away from the girl who snapped back at him.
"Very Well, if you shant tell me if it hurts..." he trailed off and looked at the girl, and with a swift Movement he grabbe onto both of the Arrows and pulled them out then quickly put pressure on both of the wounds with two towels he had collected while the Girl was busy with the other Boy.

"There" he added as he pulled out his wand and gave it a nice stern flick and the wounds seemed to stop bleeding and slowly heal up.
Chandler walked over to a Cupboard and pulled out small wrapped package and handed it to the girl "Chocolate, Eat up" he said as she leaned against the other bed.
"She is Healed to the best of my Ability, and she might need to stay here for an hour to make sure that her leg is healedso she can walk.. now are you Injured Miss...." he asked the Girl.

Kida let out a scream when the man pulled out the Arrows, she out of instinct went to transfigure her hand into sharp claws and slice the man but stopped ad changed them back before she let out a groan.

She felt the cuts heal and she looked at the Man and snarled a "Thanks" as she took the chocolate off him and began to break off peices and eat them.
"i Don't not like them, i Hate them" she said softly

Eden nodded her head. To the nurse. "Please forgive me. The Koshiba family is a prideful lot and we are not one to let a insult stand." Turning back to Kida, Eden had to bite her lip just to not scream. Trying her best to not child her best friend. "You should not hate the people who take care of you a lot more than all of us would like." Looking back over at the nurse Eden shook her head. "I am fine I was not touched by the beast but thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back