Henrick, Ryker

Ryker Henrick

OOC First Name
Summer
Ryker Kieran Esin Henrick
Family first, Flirting later
<i>
</i>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
004.jpg
003.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The Basics
<i>
</i>
Name Meaning:
Ryker: The name Ryker comes from the Danish origin. In Danish the meaning of the name Ryker is: Strength.
Kieran: The name Kieran comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Kieran is: Black.
Esin: The name Esin comes from Turkish origin. In Turkish the meaning of Esin is: Inspiration.
Henrick: The name Henrick comes from the Dutch origin. In Dutch The meaning of the name Henrick is: Rules the home
Character's Birthdate: 22nd April
Hometown: Bulgaria
Current residence: New Zealand
Blood Status: Half Blood
Wand: Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
~This wand is just the perfect wand for hexes, jinxes and curses and it works a treat for doing defensive magic. It's a good wand also for simple and easy tasks, however you will find it's weakness in controlling it's power - Vampiric Blood is known to become very powerful and spells may become to strong, and you won't expect what will come out of it's tip.
School House: Gryffindor

Appearance​
<i>
</i>

Hair: Dark brown, however it looks when he wakes up
Eyes: Soft brown
Height: 5"5
Style: Casual, whatever he feels like, usually including his leather jacket
Other Distinguishing Features: -

A Little Deeper​
<i>
</i>

Ryker is a bit of a bad boy but only in appearance. He never judges people for their beliefs or opinions, only for attitude. He is very loyal to those he holds close, including his sister, family and friends. He likes to keep his grades up but it isn't a challenge. He enjoys having a good time and likes to flirt but only has flings or meaningful relationships.

Talents and Likes​
<i>
</i>

Talents: Football, Rugby, Flirting
Weakness: Family,
Best subject: Ancient Runes
Worst subject: Herbology
Patronus: Big fluffy dog
Boggart: Someone hurting his sister or grandparents.

Zodiac​
<i>
</i>

Sign: Taurus
Element: Earth
Ruling planets: Venus
Symbol: The Bull
Stone: Emerald

Family​
<i>
</i>

marry-a-celebrity-200X200.jpg

Kristoph
Father
Healer
Deceased

a72cdc106f7cbaabba61827325bf2cd8_jpg_200x200_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Heleen
Mother
Chef