Your Character's Name:
How you feel about me:
Pending Status:
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying:
First impression of me:

Describe our relationship:

========================

Your Character's Name: (Her Royal Highness Princess) Min Hyo-rin
How you feel about me: Hyo-rin sees herself in you, someone trapped in the world without much happiness.
Pending Status:
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: Mysterious
First impression of me: (Neutral) Acquaintance
Describe our relationship: and summer's lease hath all too short a date. We were friendly towards each other, and got on pretty well i must say, and Hyo-rin was impressed by your knowledge of the Korean language.

Your Character's Name: Beau Hurley
How you feel about me: I don't really like you though I do have a certain, limited amount of respect for you.
Pending Status: Accquiantance, brief meeting.
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: mysterious.
First impression of me: When we first met, I was hostile towards you I thought you were slightly strange I still maintain that view, though when we bargained prices in the bookstore I thought that you could become a useful friend.

Describe our relationship: Our relationship is basic, neither of us knows alot about the other, though that could possibly change when school starts.

Your Character's Name: Sam Prince
How you feel about me: Sam doesn't want to befriend you just yet. He finds you quite interesting and wants to see behind the mask. He would like to get to know you to get some insight into the real Henric. Saqm feels since they both work together that a strange friendship might be built up..?
Pending Status:
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: Mysterious and just plain annoying.
First impression of me: I thought you were a bit of a prick to be honest. :r:

Describe our relationship: (Enemy) Annoyed, (Neutral) Accquaintance. The accquaintance is probably the closest Sam will ever get to Henric..but he hasn't given up yet.

Your Character's Name: Hoshi Koshiba
How you feel about me: I used to not like you because of the coldness you showed me. I made me feel like you where turning your nose up at me like most people do. Then I heard you talking.
Pending Status: Formerly Foes, Asset(?), Rather Curious, Smitten! ;'(
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: mysterious
First impression of me: PRICK!

Describe our relationship: How can it be discribed? Your cold, fake, a little rude to my friends and yet I can not help but what to get to know you. Maybe I can or maybe this is to big a job for even me to handel. Not to mention that I felt a ping of something when I saw you in that sort of work out outfit that was clearly ment to scare people. That maybe because you reminded me of Roni Kenshin so that could be nothing at all. Over all you confuse me and I'm starting to look at that as a good thing.

Update:

I have failed.
I tryed to keep you at a distence Henric Lee but even at that I have failed. I couldn't even get you back for the bruse you left on my neck. Something about you calls to me. Alas I don't know how you feel about me. You said no. It should have ended there yet you keep me chained. I can not charm you, I can not leave you alone, I can not have you, I can not accept it. I am slowly going insaine and it's all because of you.

Your Character's Name: Wu Kagyou
How you feel about me: Intrigued, sometimes a little sad for you.
Pending Status: Family, Friends, It's complex.
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: Refer to sentence below.
First impression of me: Holy CRAP, DON'T BREATHE DOWN SOMEONE'S NECK :drat:

Describe our relationship: It's complex. The clan adds too much troublesome issues into the whole thing. But if that huge chaos didn't happen at home, I probably wouldn't have known you.

Your Character's Name: Larissa Mortion Sedgwick
How you feel about me: You're an ok guy - Don't really know you yet
Pending Status: Accqaintances, Same House
First impression of me: You seem quite cool

Describe our relationship: We don't really know each other, walked past each other several times but not friends or enemies.

Your Character's Name: Toni Addion
How you feel about me: Not quite sure yet. At times you seem nice enough though there is a side that Toni still finds extremely odd. You are in Slytherin though so that is a good point in Toni's eyes
Pending Status: (Neutral) Accquaintance
First impression of me: At first Toni just found you extremely odd. Though she couldn't tell if she disliked you or liked you yet, She is still at that point.

Describe our relationship: Toni doesn't really know a lot about you so in a way it makes her want to know you better. Though at the same time you are strange to her so she makes sure to keep her distance. Maybe in the future Toni could consider you a friend but that all depends.

Name: Tichondrius Illitharis
How I feel: Slight dislike because of your tendancy to wear a mask and to be somewhat threatening to others, but appreciates the efforts put in looking after Kagyou.
Pending Status: (Enemy) Annoyed
Evil, mysterious or plain annoying: Ebil
First impression: A overtly helpful, covertly spiteful person who hides their true emotions well because of their lack of knowledge with emotions.

Describe our relationship: Tichondrius has a slight dislike for you, tempered by his dislike of those who constantly hide behind a mask, but he respects your ability.

Hoshi Koshiba said:
Your Character's Name: Hoshi Koshiba
How you feel about me: I used to not like you because of the coldness you showed me. I made me feel like you where turning your nose up at me like most people do. Then I heard you talking.
Pending Status: Formerly Foes, Asset(?), Rather Curious, Smitten! ;'(
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: mysterious
First impression of me: PRICK!

Describe our relationship: How can it be discribed? Your cold, fake, a little rude to my friends and yet I can not help but what to get to know you. Maybe I can or maybe this is to big a job for even me to handel. Not to mention that I felt a ping of something when I saw you in that sort of work out outfit that was clearly ment to scare people. That maybe because you reminded me of Roni Kenshin so that could be nothing at all. Over all you confuse me and I'm starting to look at that as a good thing.

Update:

I have failed.
I tryed to keep you at a distence Henric Lee but even at that I have failed. I couldn't even get you back for the bruse you left on my neck. Something about you calls to me. Alas I don't know how you feel about me. You said no. It should have ended there yet you keep me chained. I can not charm you, I can not leave you alone, I can not have you, I can not accept it. I am slowly going insaine and it's all because of you.

Your Character's Name: Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
How you feel about me: Doesn't give a bugger about "What's behind the mask". Artemis would enjoy the company of his different alter ego's rather than a frail, damaged interior (or whatever would be there, for example).
Pending Status: (Neutral) Acquaintance, (Charmed) Rather Curious
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: Annoying, mysterious
First impression of me: Utter bastard, but intelligent and interesting company. To Artemis, this makes her friendly and tolerant of them despite their antics.

Describe our relationship: Brief and exciting. Met in the forest whilst being attacked by wolves. He teamed up with Sern and Aeon Summers and beat off the wolves, all the while making condescending comments about Sern and Aeon. Returned to find him making a pretty speech, and was intrigued and half irritated.

Your Character's Name: Shalamar Jeon Ovanisse
How you feel about me: I fight my very thoughts of you because it can never be. I am too young to consider words of love and romance and yet your whole anti-hero persona pushes me to regard that I do have strong feelings for you.
Pending Status: (Charmed) Entwined
Evil, mysterious, or plain annoying: Considerate, heroic, courageous, breathtaking
First impression of me:You have been nothing but considerate of me, patient when I would drive another insane. It is uncanny how you have come to my rescue time and again. I do not want to fall for you my future has already been planned but I fear it is too late. When I hear so many stories about you I cannot equate them to the Henric who has shown himself to me. Let them say what they will about you, I will never be your judge or your jury.

Describe our relationship: With each meeting it is as if a layer of ourselves peels away, I seem to amuse you, interest you and part of me dreads the day that this changes. I will never be your 'toy', I am more than a plaything for anyone. I do fear that someday I will fall desperately for you and to escape you I will welcome the man my parents want me to marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back