Helping the girl from the cliffs.

Dean Stephens

Dean's arms were shaking, he had carried the Taloola all the way from the Cliff top, and even though she wasn't very heavy to begin with, now he was getting worn out. He had never been to the hospital wing before and he wasn't sure when to come or who to speak to. "Hey, you alright? The nurse should be here soon. " he looked at Taloola trying to keep her reassured.

Drifting in and out of conciousness, Taloola could feel Deans arms shaking, she would normaly have been objecting to being carried, particularly by someone she hardly knew, but she guessed this was an acception. she heard his voice speaking to her, "y.. yeah, I'm.. ok." she nearly laughed at the question, because she blatently wasn't ok, but it hurt to laugh, so she didn't.

((Sorry about the late reply!))

Dahlia was attending to some filing in the office when she looked up to see a young boy carrying a young girl. Without a moment's hesitation, Dahlia stepped out of the office and moved towards the two children, picking up the girl without a word and setting her down on a spare bed. "Alright, what happened here?" She had to know what the situation was before she could think about healing.

((* Don't worry about it, I take aaages to reply too lol *))

Dean followed Taloola and the nurse over to the bed and answered for her the best he could, "Well, I found her on the cliff tops, this girl beat her up. I dunno the other girls name, she looked older than me, but this is Taloola. She said shes been having trouble breathing, I think she was kicked in the chest a few times." Dean looked at the dried blood on Taloola's face, the horrible state her nose was in, and it made him shudder. "I couldn't leave her there, but my brother's still trying to sort the other girl out, you know, get rid of her." Dean folded his arms over his chest.

"My chest... I can't breath." Taloola had one hand over her face and one on her chest. They hurt as much as each other. She was breathing shallowly ans quickly, it hurt so much. Taloola coughed and groaned, it made it worse, but she couldn't help it. "It was Shaylah... But, pl... *cough* Please don't do anything to her." This was the fullest sentence she had said since the last blow. "She'll come for me again." Tally was phisically shaking at the thought of meeting Shaylah again. She terified her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back